The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My reaction might be akin to this:

Reply 2
Wouldn't you be able to tell though? I mean downstairs must be different?
i think 'gender reassignment' would be more appropriate than 'sex change'.
I would be very impressed at the craftmanship performed :p:
Duckandthat
i think 'gender reassignment' would be more appropriate than 'sex change'.

It's political correctness gone mad I tell you.
Reply 6
The man hands and deep voice would've been a give away, no?
Reply 7
I'd dump him.
If I was in a relationship with someone and they only just decided to tell me they'd had a sex change I'd be more outraged that they'd kept it a secret. If I'd known from the get go I wouldn't care in the slightest. However, if they'd kept it hidden for a long time I think that would cause my problems in the relationship than the fact it happened, and I'd probably have to break up with them because of the lack of honesty and trust to be honest.
I think I would literally fight him.
Reply 10
The issue, for me, is that the person has lied to me. That is what would upset me the most.
Reply 11
Would that be rape, since I consented to having sex with a female not a gender reassigned male?
Reply 12
Bludy gross
Although Im a girl, if it were vice versa I think the term disgusted wouldnt even BEGIN to explain this
Reply 14
Broderss
Would that be rape, since I consented to having sex with a female not a gender reassigned male?

No, it wouldn't be rape.

There was a case where a prostitute claimed that she had been raped by a man. She argued that she had only consented to having sex with him on the basis that he would pay. He didn't pay, so it was rape. The court, however, said that it is not rape because, a long as the person knows what sex is and consents to it, it is not rape.
breakup with it gently......

and cry to bed everyday
punch him in the face.
I'll cry and run..
Reply 19
If it was vice versa I'd puke then break up with them, then puke again. I'm not entirely bothered about people who get sex changes but the thought them once being a girl = :puke:

Latest

Trending

Trending