The Student Room Group
Reply 1
jeremy clarkson hands down, hes the biggest **** in the world
anf for some reason no matter how much complete and utter rubbish he says, people always mindlessly believe him no questions asked even if it makes no sense, he should become a politician or jesus
Jeremy Kyle
Reply 3
Toquin
jeremy clarkson hands down, hes the biggest **** in the world
anf for some reason no matter how much complete and utter rubbish he says, people always mindlessly believe him no questions asked even if it makes no sense, he should become a politician or jesus

People like Jeremy Clarkson because he speaks his mind and doesn't really care about the people who disagree with him. So, people like me who enjoy his rants on general things (his book is quite entertaining) like the way he airs his views in a humerous way.

It's a bit like Joan Rivers. I can't stand her and think she's an annoying prat with horrid views on life, but there are probably people who enjoy her stand up and like her for saying what they're all thinking.

To keep myself on topic,

Jeremy Kyle
Davina MacCall
Any T4 presenter
Russell Howard
The "Go Compare" Man
Lee Nelson
Reply 4
cryptopian
People like Jeremy Clarkson because he speaks his mind and doesn't really care about the people who disagree with him.

i dont mind when people speak there minds but when they
a) completely and intentionally lie just to rant
b) comment on things they are completely unaware about and complain and make moronic points that doesnt even make sense when you have some understanding of an issue, then you are just a moron

which is jeremy clarkson
JAMES CORDON

/thread

I like Clarkson.. :ninja:

Latest