The Student Room Group

Dolly mixtures - yay or nay?

So my mum just came back from Tesco with the evenings snacks - strawberry laces, teeth and lips, popcorn etc. So I'm thinking this is gonna be great, then she pulls out a bag of dolly mixtures. These are disgusting right ?!! Am I the only one who can't stand the taste? To add insult to injury they are Tesco brand

Edit: I don't like, sit at home all the time and eat a load of **** btw!

Scroll to see replies

You spend your evenings eating candy from tesco with your mum?
Reply 2
uglylikeyoursister
So my mum just came back from Tesco with the evenings snacks - strawberry laces, teeth and lips, popcorn etc. So I'm thinking this is gonna be great, then she pulls out a bag of dolly mixtures. These are disgusting right ?!! Am I the only one who can't stand the taste?

MASSIVE YAY :p:

They are delicious, in my opinion... :yep:
I don't like them either. :no:
Popcorn, on the other hand - :yep:
Reply 4
I don't mind them...
so I guess it's a yay.
i loveeeee dolly mixture :smile:
Titanomachy

I live with my dad and see her every other weekend so occasionally yes. . Idk what's wrong with that - I'm fifteen and it's like two/three nights a month i'l stay in and watch a film with her. Was ment to be going to a sleepover but my friend got grounded last minute.
Reply 7
Titanomachy

:lol:
I only like the green dolly mixtures... So yay?
Reply 9
Yay if they're real ones, nay if they're fake pick and mix ones from the cinema.
Reply 10
:lol: dolly mixtures aren't that bad... i like all type of sweets but i cant stand bassets :puke:
They're horrible!
I hate them. :yucky:
Ahhh, dolly mixtures are brilliant!! But Basset's are the best!
Reply 14
:coma:
I bloody love them
Reply 16
nom nom !
Nay.

Strawberry laces though..... :sexface:
Reply 18
:no:
Reply 19
i agree they are horrible. strawberry laces and popcorn on the other hand are fantastic :-D

Quick Reply

Latest