The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I have no idea, sorry mate.
technically (i think) missing out grades on your ucas invalidates the whole thing (if a uni finds out).

ask your school though. they're much more likely to know the inns and outs of everything
Reply 3
didgeridoo12uk
technically (i think) missing out grades on your ucas invalidates the whole thing (if a uni finds out).

ask your school though. they're much more likely to know the inns and outs of everything

Say they get BBC in August and the Uni assumes they missed the offer (as they do not know about the Biology AS level). If they ring up saying they have the Biology qualification which will top the tariff up to the 300 required, what do you think the likely response will be?
Palabras
Say they get BBC in August and the Uni assumes they missed the offer (as they do not know about the Biology AS level). If they ring up saying they have the Biology qualification which will top the tariff up to the 300 required, what do you think the likely response will be?

realy dont have a clue :/

is it possible to edit your ucas now?
Reply 5
Don't think you can edit the UCAS now...

Guess I'll have to tell the person to give them a ring just before results day.
Since it's a grade E, it counts as a passed AS Level and probably should have been declared. You could try contacting the university to let them know or it may be best to contact your tutor/head of year or something for better advice.
Reply 7
They have the right to withdraw their offer when they find out that you have not been 100% truthful.
Ring the uni saying that you've just realised that you "forgot" to put it on your UCAS...
I don't think he should announce the grade because he could lose all his University offers.

Perhaps this could happen..

UCAS:
You were meant to declare ALL your grades.
You've lied to us?
How convenient you left out a bad grade? :rolleyes:
We will have to tell the University and it is up to them whether they will keep your offer.

University:
Is this the kind of student we want?
I think I'll withdraw my offer?
Oh no, I understand - just an honest mistake..
Reply 10
Yeah.. I see the conundrum.

I will look into it further but at the moment it seems the best plan of action is to wait until the results have been given out and if BBC is acheived, then beg the uni
Reply 11
Contact your school as well as the uni you've firmed.

Latest

Trending

Trending