The Student Room Group

Falmouth Tremough Campus :D

:smile: Hi Guys and Gals.

My name is Jay and I recently got an unconditonal offer to do Theatre and Performance at Falmouth Uni: Tremough Campus :yep: 2010. Was just wondering if there is anybody else going this year ? and if so are you living in halls ? I decided to move in a week earlier and live there for 41 weeks, just wondering who else is coming to Falmouth wheyyy :woo:

Hope to see you guys soon
Reply 1
quiksilver jc

My name is Jay and I recently got an unconditonal offer to do Theatre and Performance at Falmouth Uni: Tremough Campus :yep: 2010. Was just wondering if there is anybody else going this year ? and if so are you living in halls ? I decided to move in a week earlier and live there for 41 weeks, just wondering who else is coming to Falmouth wheyyy :woo:

i am comin see u there m8
Reply 2
awesome stuff dude ! Are you from Aus or Uk ? Just I am in Aussie at the moment travelling :smile: Do you know any one else who is going down ?
Original post by quiksilver jc

Hey I was checking out 'Falmouth posts' on the TSR site, because I am applying there for this degree and was wondering how are you finding it? Would you recommened it ? thanks :smile: :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending