The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

MDEH8176
I practically live in them and yesterday I probably spent a little too much money on a pair. :o:

What's your price range?

I live in them too but recently I'm trying to wear more chinos and cargo trousers, or black trousers ... most I've spent was £110/£120 on a pair of Emporio Armani slim fit jeans ... completly regret it as they were nothing special in quality or design ... Now I'd never spend more than £60 on a pair ... I try to buy basic ones as no one can tell the difference ... I don't understand how anyone can pay over £200 for True Religion denim jeans! I could never justify that on a top and a pair of jeans let alone one pair of jeans ...
Reply 81
About £40 :smile:.
Reply 82
£45, Cheap monday jeans from American Apparel or Urban outfitters, Best fitting jeans I have ever owned, well worth the extra bit of cash!
916-CALL-TURK
514s?

:yep:

511s :biggrin: Best purchase ever.

514s are curenly $40 on the levis website :eek: :eek: :eek:
£30 max
wm123
511s :biggrin: Best purchase ever.

514s are curenly $40 on the levis website :eek: :eek: :eek:
You can ship from America?! :eek:

This could quite possibly be the single greatest revelation of my life :yep:
Reply 86
Bout £40 - 50
Reply 87
for every day £40 but i got some better pairs £90+ for going out
£40-50. I have spent the odd £80, very very rarely.
My last pair of baggies was too expensive but I love them so much. :smile:
Literally, I buy the cheapest pair possible. I have a twin brother who is the complete opposite lol. Literally, one pair of his jeans would be worth more than all my clothes xD
Reply 91
£80
I buy all my jeans from Topshop/Miss Selfridge, so about £40. I think if you buy cheap ones from places like Primark and New Look they fall apart and you end up spending even more money by buying twice.
20-30

I hate shopping for jeans due to my weird measurements. Ideally i'd go for 32 waist 28 leg (which makes me sounds like i'm chubby or something, when really i'm skinny and short lol) but the best i've found is 32:30, which does the job.
I used to spend £44.50 on Ultra Low Rise from Gap which were the perfect fit. They've stopped doing them. Thank god I bought 5 pairs just before they were discontinued.

I've got some Hudson jeans which were reduced from £185 to £49.99, 2 pairs of J Brand skinny jeans which were around £185 a pair, a pair of Superfine jeans for £29.99 from £165 and a pair of Sass and Bide jeans for £130. So a lot. But in my defence, I wear them to death and have had some of these for more than 7 years.
> £20.

Charity shops are for winners.
Reply 96
£80 at levi's they are however, great quality
I only like black skinny jeans (which were £20 from Topshop) and my grey/acid wash straightleg jeans (which were about £40 from Topshop)
Usually about £40.
I always got mine from Bay Trading until it shut down, and then Jane Norman but they have gone ridiculously long there now.

I've got a bit cheaper recently though, £26 on quiz clothing, and £25 in New Look, don't want to be spending a fortune on them. I do live in jeans though!
Reply 99
It ranges from £40 to £180, it depends on the cut, shade and where I will wear the jeans to/how often.

Latest