The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Superman_Jr
'...raping another man'. Wtf?

But if it had been "raping a woman" you wouldn't have been so confused?
Philosoraptor
Well obviously some of the idiots on the thread have never met anyone a) stronger than them b) with a knife or weapon.

There is a valid point though - anal sex is supposed to be really hard even with lube and consent - so must be really hard without...

look you lot av blatently never had a fight in ur lifes, the lad cud ave picked up a rock n smashed him or tried biting the guy, ANY REAL LAD WUD FIGHT BACK EVEN IF THEY DIED TRYING
Jingers
Oooh, the irony; the rapist will get raped in prison.

That only happens to straight rapists. Gay rapists are already experienced, surely :hmmmm: And in any case, they'd enjoy it either way.
lazy smurf
Yeah personally if any man tries to rape me im gonna smash his head with either my fists or the nearest heavy object, it doesn't just slide in - there's jeans to pull down, belts to undo and other technicalities, therefore plenty of time to put up a fight.

exactly
well said pal
Reply 24
Floopy

"Shut up! There's a child in danger under my aegis!"

"Ha ha?"
Liquidus Zeromus
That only happens to straight rapists. Gay rapists are already experienced, surely :hmmmm: And in any case, they'd enjoy it either way.

A lot of rapists that rape other men are often straight, they just target men as they are more of a "challenge" than women. :fyi:
King Pieb
Kinda the point of rape....not wanting it to happen....

******* hell its like talkin 2 a brick wall on eya
IF HE DIDNT WANT IT TO HAPPEN WHY DIDNT HE FIGHT BACK? 4 A STRAIGHT LAD DYING WOULD BE BETTER THAN GETTING RAPED
terry mccann
look you lot av blatently never had a fight in ur lifes, the lad cud ave picked up a rock n smashed him or tried biting the guy, ANY REAL LAD WUD FIGHT BACK EVEN IF THEY DIED TRYING

Because only a woman would rather be raped and survive than die fighting, or risk further annoying the rapist? Lovely.
Liquidus Zeromus

How do you know that the rapist is gay?
In male rape cases it's usually a gay guy who is the victim. I wonder if this is a gay cruising spot.
Reply 30
terry mccann

Is like the 'true Scotsman' argument?
XFire36
Is like the 'true Scotsman' argument?

eh? cant say i know that 1 meself like
terry mccann
IF HE DIDNT WANT IT TO HAPPEN WHY DIDNT HE FIGHT BACK? 4 A STRAIGHT LAD DYING WOULD BE BETTER THAN GETTING RAPED

You've said lad way too many times for me to take your point seriously, just reminds me of that chav site where they run around going LAD.
DontWantYourBloodMoney
You've said lad way too many times for me to take your point seriously, just reminds me of that chav site where they run around going LAD.

wot chav site?
terry mccann
of course its horrible for anyone to get raped, but it wud be worse 4 a straight man, personally i wud rather die than live wi the shame

...how? I don't understand your logic, surely having unwanted sex forced on you is equally terrible whatever your gender and sexuality?
Reply 35
terry mccann
so youd just let yourself get raped then u do know youd av 2 live wi it 4 rest of ur life? you must be gay then:rolleyes:

Did I say that anywhere?

Do you know the situation this guy was in? No. Do you know how you'd react in that situation? No. It's all very well being the big "hard man" on the internet, but IRL, you haven't got a clue.

Edit: FFS, type properly!
PassionFashion
The rapist should be ashamed, not the victim.

Also, I don't see why being raped is worse for a straight man. Do gay men/women not have dignity? Do they not suffer from being raped?

yes but the difference is gay men and women are used to getting done up the arse or fanny, while it is still horrible 4 them i imagine its worse 4 a straight bloke
Reply 37
My friend expirienced this... it was when he was younger, so obviously he was scared/not as strong. Luckily he JUST got away.

This Terry Mc*** obviously has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. As all males are NOT the same build. I'm sure I could find someone who would pin him down and assrape him. Thing is, he'd probably enjoy it and not fight back.

The stupidity generated by this thread is ridiculous. I'm sure the man did fight back, but lets say you were smacked on the side of the head, the rapist had a weapon...you feared for your life. It's not quite as simple as OMG BITE EM SMASH EM FIGHT BACK LAD LOLOLOL.

Seriously...
Reply 38
terry mccann

How do you know he didn't fight back?

Phil2008
A lot of rapists that rape other men are often straight, they just target men as they are more of a "challenge" than women. :fyi:

That makes no sense. If they enjoy having sex with men, they are not straight. Maybe they have sex with women when they're not out raping, but that doesn't cancel out the fact that they enjoy raping men. That would make them bisexual.
draikzer
My friend expirienced this... it was when he was younger, so obviously he was scared/not as strong. Luckily he JUST got away.

This Terry Mc*** obviously has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. As all males are NOT the same build. I'm sure I could find someone who would pin him down and assrape him. Thing is, he'd probably enjoy it and not fight back.

The stupidity generated by this thread is ridiculous. I'm sure the man did fight back, but lets say you were smacked on the side of the head, the rapist had a weapon...you feared for your life. It's not quite as simple as OMG BITE EM SMASH EM FIGHT BACK LAD LOLOLOL.

Seriously...

i know all lads aint the same size, thats wot bricks n coshes are there 4 SO U CAN FIGHT BACK, oh and about tht bit in bold your showin chi chi man tendencies so fall back lad, JUST COS YOUD ENJOY IT DONT MEAN THE REST OF US WILL

Latest

Trending

Trending