London
Sounds good :biggrin:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
morningtheft
Sounds good :biggrin:

It would be good as there may only be about 10 people staying at Commonwealth when I arrive! Where are you staying?
Canterbury... which, I believe, is right next to Commonwealth :wink:
Reply 4
morningtheft
Canterbury... which, I believe, is right next to Commonwealth :wink:

Good, good :smile: Are you thinking of pre-buying your tickets for the badge party etc on the internet or getting them on the night? I'm not sure what to do yet because I don't want to buy tickets if I don't go, but equally don't want to miss out!
Reply 5
Good idea! I'm gonna be in Canterbury by the way.

I'm going to but tickets when i get there, probably on the day i move in (the 18th), just because...i don't know...
Reply 6
Sabrosa
Good idea! I'm gonna be in Canterbury by the way.

I'm going to but tickets when i get there, probably on the day i move in (the 18th), just because...i don't know...

LOL don't worry I think we share the same logic.... plus the more people who wanna meet the merrier! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Im coming to International Hall on the 17th so yeah i dont wanna be alone! lol
well you wont be alone considering youre meeting me on teh 17th :rolleyes:
Reply 9
We should all go sight-seeing

I have to go to the tower of london!
Reply 10
Sabrosa
We should all go sight-seeing

I have to go to the tower of london!

Yep and the London eye (but it may be pricey!) Just general walking around would be ok though!! :biggrin: and the evening time is when everything happens... i.e. all the parties :biggrin:
Surely more than a handful of people will move in early for freshers...
17th...
Reply 13
bedlam
Yep and the London eye (but it may be pricey!) Just general walking around would be ok though!! :biggrin:

Meh...i'm not bothered about the london eye...i've been on it before and it was rubbish. I'll watch you go on it though!
Reply 14
Sabrosa
Meh...i'm not bothered about the london eye...i've been on it before and it was rubbish. I'll watch you go on it though!

LOL, well if you have been there, done that it's not really worth it for you... have you visited London before morningtheft?
yep - i've been there like five times before :smile:

i went on the london eye once - i went during sunset and i took the most gorgeous photos of the sky EVER :biggrin:
Reply 16
morningtheft
yep - i've been there like five times before :smile:

i went on the london eye once - i went during sunset and i took the most gorgeous photos of the sky EVER :biggrin:

Wow I live in England and have only been to London twice! :smile: I've never been on the London eye but have seen my sisters pictures and video recording and it's cool!
Reply 17
So are we going on the london eye then? Let's waste our money on something more worthwhile instead...like the Tower of London, or shopping!
Reply 18
Sounds cool, I was worried there'd be no-one to party with too! International Hall baby! Who else is going? Also, whats everyones plans for freshers?
Charl xx
Reply 19
Nutford House, moving in Saturday. There's bound to be a *few* people... isn't there?

Latest