might try mr. robin hood.. he's infamous round sherwood.. :smile:

:biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I´m in Sherwood, you´re not alone!
The only important thing i´ve learned so far is that we Sherwood´ians are supposed to learn "Rutland takes it up the arse" by heart.

Ian
I'm your neighbour :smile: And my headteacher's two children were both in Sherwood.
Reply 4
I'm in Sherwood.. its going to rock.
Reply 5
I know someone who's going into Sherwood :smile:.
Reply 6
YAY!!!!

its us sherwood'ians against the world!!! (ok maby thats a bit extream ...against the ruthland'ians!!)

any of you in shared study? or recieved your accomodation pack?

This is us so far then!!
Anathema -Medicine
Dave-o product design and manufacture
IanB86 - Msci Physics
Misiskate-sociology
scummy civil engineering
Unemployable-chemistry
Reply 7
The most accomadation stuff I've received is the bill. Is there more to come? I seriuosly hope so. The Sherwood page on the website doesnt mention what time they want us to turn up or anything, hmm. I'm in a single study.

Its going to all be fun

I'll be there.
Reply 8
We're all a bit sciencey aren't we?
finnstar
might try mr. robin hood.. he's infamous round sherwood.. :smile:

:biggrin:

:rofl: :ditto: I was going to write the same when I saw this thread! :biggrin:
Reply 10
Another sherwooder here, going to be studying product design and manufacture.. also hoping that I'm not the only one on my course :smile:
Reply 11
I too am another sherwoodian; studying civil engineering! Probably the most fun and interesting course there is.
Well, there's lots of Rutlanders and we're ready to be wonderful rivals :biggrin:
Reply 13
I was in sherwood last year. Definately the most kicking hall!....Expect trouble from rutland though. Give it back to them hard. Oh and say hello to jeff the porter if he's still there - nice guy.
Reply 14
Yay, more Sherwood people.
Reply 15
Anathema
The most accomadation stuff I've received is the bill. Is there more to come? I seriuosly hope so. The Sherwood page on the website doesnt mention what time they want us to turn up or anything, hmm. I'm in a single study.

Its going to all be fun

I'll be there.

WE are a it sciency even dave-o!
I havent had anything either, appart from a "give me money" letter which I nearly fainted at!! Whats this web site??
Reply 16
the one off the www.nottingham.ac.uk/nh/hall_offer page. it doesnt say much and the JCR president hasnt posted yet.
hmmm i cant find a jcr website for you guys anywhere lol!!
Reply 18
lol. yeh. i hate the 'word' lol.

but yes, we dont have a jcr post yet. But im sure they will at some point, and if they dont...well it doesnt matter that much really. its just someone saying hi.
Reply 19
I am the JCR General secretary for Sherwood Hall next year!