The Student Room Group

Women only want equality when it suits them!

Scroll to see replies

Pay yes, car insurance all of a sudden no. :/
Reply 101
Hmm, we had a brief debate in my sociology class about whether we were becoming closer to equality as a society. One of the women brought up the thread title, which impressed me quite a bit. But they buggered off before I could have my say.

I think that neutrality is impossible... at least at this stage in our evolution.
One gender will always dominate the other, I believe it could swing either way. We are still too animalistic and crave power either due to our genetic coding, but quite a lot more likely because we have too many psychopaths and people with narcisstic personality disorder that will dominate and rally us under their banner within society.

An egomaniac of either gender will view hismelf as superior, and have disdain for any other species, any other gender. the male psycho would convince other men/women who were perhaps happy with gender neutrality and convince them to push for unfairness.

I am sure there are other personality types and even other reasons that would push for uneveness, but I think that the npd's and apd's would certainly be one of the major reasons for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending