The Student Room Group

Oldschool grime songs - that were on Channel U

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i literally used to watch channel U just to laugh at the excuses for songs/videos !! unfortunately both seem to have improved so is less funny :frown:
Reply 21
qasman
i literally used to watch channel U just to laugh at the excuses for songs/videos !! unfortunately both seem to have improved so is less funny :frown:

Lol yeah some of the stuff on that channel was hilarious
koop
boo krew??

Yesss! I've been searching for this for ages now.
Reply 23
it's all about the riddims none of this n-dubz ****

Pretty much everything by pro green
Bringing this thread back alight...Anyone remember the tracks that were on it when channel u first formed?

like there was a track by a guy called E.T. and maxwell d's cousin or nephew or summat.

I was in high school when all these bangers came out, i still have them on my hard drive and show people what time it is.
Reply 26
Original post by Lilrascal19
Can't be asked with videos...

State your name - Essentials, J2K
Drinking beer - Bearman

There was a song and I'm sure it had two asian men with twista in it but I reaaaaalllyyy can't remember, if I do I'll edit.

K Sounds - Next up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byGC_fFrpEg

Ahhh Aggro Santon - Free Yard

I am so glad he made it big so more people can witness the genius that is free yard.

Also this tune is straight fire still:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsUoS9Q_Igs
Reply 27
what was that one with two fellas in camo running around on the roof of a tower block?

SAS?

definitive channel u track.
WILEY (Pioneer of grime)
BOY BETTER KNOW
Reply 29
OOOhhh this brings me back ,grime is getting worse far too when channel U changed to AKA, this only confirmed my feelings.Plkus way too man grime artists are selling out.

"put your name in my nokia"

Best driving song ever!
Reply 31
Anyone remember a tune that was on there i think it was called number 1 but not too sure what the artist name was , the beat for the tune was sampled from the universal tune you hear on movies ?
Reply 32
dont suppose anyone nos the name of the song with lyrics sayin "dont come to my ends and act like we friends ... sound clear round here" plz been rackin my brains n cant find it x
grey skies :wink: sick tune lol
What was the name of the song that either kyla or Skyla featured in that was also on channel u where she was on like a roof top dancing
Reply 35
Kray Twins ;-)
Reply 36
Kray Twins ;-)
I can't find a old grime song'should have known better fall in love like how could I let her how did it get this did and is it best that I forget her
Also trying to find the name of the above song! Hardly anybody remembers it. Lyrics were defo should have known better fall in love like how could I let her how did it get this deep and is it best that I forget her. Somebody must know!
Pretty much everything I was gonna post has been posted. Glad to see P2J posted a couple times, that one's a percy.

Quick Reply

Latest