The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It would only like i can see loads of ppl joining and me ending up not presenting so i'll give it a miss
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
I know what you mean, but you might as well go for it. It's not an opportuinity that i just want to let slip by. Although, if they have auditons and interviews (which now thinking about it, they proabably will), ill be in trouble - absolutley rubbish in interviews, in fact ive never had a succesful one in my life.
Reply 22
my bands been on the radio 4 times lol, but i didnt like being on the other end of the interviews, i think i could ask the questions tho
these_apples
When i read Bar society, i thought it was just for people who like drinking......... :redface:

Lol me too. Then I forgot and thought it again. :rolleyes: duh :rolleyes:
Reply 24
i didn't really get involved in anything bar KRAP, and im afraid to say, as rach mentioned, it is plagued by divisions and fighting (ok, im not innocent of this, but i think everyone has a hand in it...) it does need some new faces, with some open minds, but you will feel like you are fighting a losing battle.
but don't let me put you off! as much as i can remember all the rubbish-ness of KRAP, there were some really good nights out too, so give it a shot if it sounds up your street. check out www.birdsandlard.com/forum/ for a better idea of what its like.

Latest