University of Bristol
Bristol

galenicals

Scroll to see replies

me 2 :smile: im such a lightweight
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
glad im not the only one :smile: won't feel like such an idiot now.
Reply 142
we'll just have to practise each week lol!
Reply 143
ice girl
oohh! i sense there is gonna be some rivalry between shelbycakes and desyek lol!

just been to the optician i've got to wear glasses :frown:

Hehe i'll be their dad now you watch :P And as for glasses - don't worry about them!!! I've always found it increases a persons appearance of intelligence significantly - even my grandfather stops looking dull when he wears his :P
Reply 144
Shelbycakes
Glasses are cool! And yes there shll be rivalry!

Hehe, i'd best get myself back into shape then... where's the gel gone?...
Reply 145
so, how's everyone getting on then? Good freshers week? Enjoy the spoof lecture, sex and the morning after? Enjoying your first few lectures (haha)? Have u all got involved in all the stuff you intended to?
Reply 146
dr.jv
so, how's everyone getting on then? Good freshers week? Enjoy the spoof lecture, sex and the morning after? Enjoying your first few lectures (haha)? Have u all got involved in all the stuff you intended to?

I'm doing fine, have yet to see the spoof lecture - hope it was better than ours :P And as for getting involved in stuff i intend to - i'd better keep that quiet - some of the stuff i wanna get involved in at the mo surely cant be legal :P (joking)
yea freshers week was great! spoof lecture was ok, the intorductory ones have been boring, but im enjoying it now we are getting down to real ones. Tho it does seem to be very hard work! lots of reading up to do n that. I enjoyed disection the most yday! Havent got involved with much yet, wana do galenicals netball, but dont know how to!
Reply 148
the first 2 terms are the hardest and there will be A LOT by the time easter comes so try not to let it all go over your head. That said, hall life is a once only and you need to make the most of it so don't feel you need to work too hard during term - just cram it in the holidays.

There should have been a sign up sheet for all the medics sports teams at the galenicals stand at fresh. You should still be able to sign up tho. [email protected] is the address given on the galenicals website so give that a try and go for it.
thanks, i didnt see the stall at fresh
Reply 150
can't wait for the pyjamas pub crawl tomo. i'll have to start drinking early there's no way i'm walkin down whiteladies and the downs completely sober. that's just wrong lol!
hmmm..... what room/block are you in? didnt know you were in hiatt baker! lol anyone else fall asleep in thier epidemiology tutorial? i almost fell off my chair!
Reply 152
Shelbycakes
hmmm..... what room/block are you in? didnt know you were in hiatt baker! lol anyone else fall asleep in thier epidemiology tutorial? i almost fell off my chair!

i'm in block A
epi is so boring. the man i got looks like mr bean lol! and to top it off i HATE statistics but anatomy was awesome
anatomy was fantastic...i wana go on the medics pub crawl but i am soooooooooooooooooooooo tired
Reply 154
so who's going to the Halloween Party tonight?

Latest

Trending

Trending