The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

All this proves is that radically religious people create entities to fill the gap of knowledge for which scientists seek answers and that you could replace the word god in that entire story with The Bogeyman and it would still work.
Reply 161

Old copy&paste is old. -.-

anyways, the argument is seriously flawed because "cold" and "darkness" is not an abstract conception, whereas if you look at God, people all have different ideas and conception of who God is, so how can anyone say God exists, when everyone cannot even agree on who he really is! the student even says there is cold and darkness, but just because you use those words to explain an absence of something, doesn't mean it isn't felt? What has the existence of God have anything to do with this ******* stupid story?
(edited 13 years ago)
antword
my my you are an unhappy lot - yopu athiest may be you DO really need God - - anyway thanks for the reply the response i have got are typical from athiest - not a happy buncjh are you

I'm very happy, thanks.....
For god's sake. Firstly, there's good evidence that Einstein was atheist. Secondly,I call ******** on this story. Absolute crap...troll.
antword
my my you are an unhappy lot - yopu athiest may be you DO really need God - - anyway thanks for the reply the response i have got are typical from athiest - not a happy buncjh are you

In addition, how do you expect people to take you seriously when you lack the ability to use punctuation, you can hardly spell properly, and you resort to fallacious stories to prove your point.

I sense that more intelligent theists on TSR are embarassed of you.
sixthformer
Superb.

I can see the athiests getting angry.

I love the way you're taking this seriously.

The final two lines of his post prove that this is nothing more than moronic chain mail from theists trying to use Einstein to support their faith. Epic fail.
Reply 166
The sooner the Big Bang theory is proven correct the better.

Latest

Trending

Trending