The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Do you think the revision session will be beneficial to you?
Yes.
possibly yeah, you could get some hints about what's on your exam and stuff :woo: ..though on the other hand, if you have a lecturer like one of mine, they'll literally go through every topic and sub topic you learnt in the module and just tell you to revise it all lol, do you have any friends that'll tell you what he/she said in the revision class??
Reply 4
Nah forget it, you don't need other people to help you revise, most people do it by themselves.
Reply 5
I would definitely go... They told us in ours what topics were not coming up. A lot of the people who didn't go ended up studying these topics. =/
Yeah go, they could say something useful. :h:
Reply 7
WildStriker
I live about two hours away from my university and there will be a one hour revision session for the exam.

Do you think if its worth travelling two hours to university just to attend a one hour session and another two hours back?

I made the same day by day for five years. Two hours there and two back.
Reply 8
I'd say go, you'd regret it if something did come up that was mentioned in that session that you didn't know about, and you ended up losing marks just cause you didn't bother going to a revision session
Reply 9
You could go and maybe spend the day there so its not as if you were going just to come straight back?
Reply 10
Yes. make the most of your time up there by doing some revision in the library or something so you don't feel as if you've wasted all the travelling.
Reply 11
WildStriker
I live about two hours away from my university and there will be a one hour revision session for the exam.

Do you think if its worth travelling two hours to university just to attend a one hour session and another two hours back?

just gooo!

Latest

Trending

Trending