The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
TSR just makes me laugh tbh!
I’ve lurked on the TSR for years before making an account :ninja:. After posting my first post on a thread, I felt like id finally become a real man.
I feel a bit more reassured that there are people similar to me on TSR who have similar views and are of a similar intellectual level to me. I've also become a bit more open minded to the fact that there are people who achieve at a higher level than me, making it easier to not be too disappointed by comparing my results with someone else's.
i changed by not giving a **** anymore :nopity:
Reply 24
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Which is often a great shame :sadnod:

Meh. I think it shows an improvement in my personality :P
I've been through a fair bit relationship-wise in the time I've been on TSR, but I'm still fundamentally the same person with the same morals, beliefs and standards.
Reply 26
ROFL'ing at the OP's shoplifting thread:

i totally didnt mean it to happen. i was in Boots and i was really hungry, seriously like i felt sick from hunger, and in Boots they have these realy yummy pastas, i really wanted one, but i didnt have any money, so my friend took one and slipped it in her bag, she told me to do the same so i did. then i saw these fake nails which i really needed for the leavers ball, so i thought it would be alrite if i took them. i have never ever done this before in my life and i dont know what came over me.
I've become a lot more confident with my work skills and a lot more motivated to get the grades I want! :smile:
Teebs
Meh. I think it shows an improvement in my personality :P

:awesome:

I think I've become less patient with and ruder to people :biggrin:
Reply 29
Yeah, i feel a little more cynical about people's motivations and thoughts, i also now have a suspicion that young people are b-astards in general.
Only been here for 2 months but 90% of the threads on a daily basis make me lose my faith in humanity.
Hasnt changed me haha, but I suppose now I just know more random crap that I didnt know before!

lol no but I did apply for a job yesterday at the boots at the airport, wonder what they'l think when they do my crb check.
Reply 33
The_Lonely_Goatherd
:awesome:

I think I've become less patient with and ruder to people :biggrin:

I don't think I've become any more patient, I just don't feel the need to make people suffer for it anymore.
Bramlow
ROFL'ing at the OP's shoplifting thread:

haha, I was 15. it is funny to read stuff i did back then:smile:

maybe I have changed a bit:cool:
I've grown a beard.
There are some crazily dogmatic libertarians out there on the internet. Also, people have the weirdest relationship stories.
Cherry Kisses
i joined in 2005, and I have just been reading through my old threads and I cant belive how much I HAVN'T changed. Im still in a bitter relashionship with the same person I was moaning about 3 years ago, im still doing nothing eventful with my life and in the same situation i made a post about in feb 08, i remained friends with the same phyco friend i spoke of in a very weird thread about a made up person about 5 years ago, and things got even weirder with this girl. And my life still sucks and i still know the same people and im in the same situation.
Bloody hell, i didnt even realise what a joke my life is until reading through the old posts.

have you changed or not since joining? (probably only applies if youve been a member a decent lengh of time)

Spelling grammar, debating skills, views on the world, and I had a massive reality check.
I've become paranoid about my grades...No seriously paranoid. :|

I seem to suffer from educational melancholy quiet alot now.
owngoal
been more agressive

I had that penguin as my sig, but the mods took it down :thumbsdown: ...prepare for the worst:sadnod:

Latest

Trending

Trending