The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Some guy drew a massive penis on my science book in marker pen, and my awesome science teacher changed it into a space rocket for me :biggrin:
I once got a D on a test. On purpose! :teehee: I'm such a rebel. :smug:
Reply 42
Spiked peoples food in food tech lessons.

Vanilla essence in curries...
Curry powder in cakes...

oh, I also had sex with one of my teachers. :ahee:
I've never done anything mischievious in school (I'm a good boy) :angel:

however, I did something to a student. It was in kindegarten, I was 5 or 6. she was 10 I think, sitting on a chair. I had a sharp needle in my hand and poked her butt with it as hard as I could. Poor thing, cried a lot. I went down the stairs to discover that her parents were waiting for her. I just left and pretended nothing happened.

Now I think about it; I really feel guilty :frown:
Reply 44
Some proper ones though...

We started a fire in Tech and made the teacher cry.
Every time this one teacher came into class, everyone would just out their head on the desk and not move for the whole lesson.
Got a teacher to go on lemonparty.
Poured ethanol on the desk in Chemistry and threw a match on it.
Throw glues sticks on the ceiling.
Locked a teacher in their room during dinner.
We had this thing were we got about 40 people and just ran through school shotuing ''FIGHT'' so everyone followed us, we got about 200 people all running through school once.
Reply 45
We weren't too bad really the ones I remember at the moment are:
-People used to throw scissors at the ceiling tiles in the science room when the teacher wasn't there to try and get them to stick. Suprisingly no one got hurt.
-Others stuck scissors in the plug sockets, one guy blew the fuse for the whole of the science block.
-We made a french teacher cry. Two girls in my class decided to play the game where you each try and shout a word as loud as possible with the word Sex. She thought the whole class was chanting it at her, we had to write a letter of apology. The boys used to steal the tape cassetts and bung them behind the cupboard at the back. At one point tied one of the other boys to a chair with the tape inside it. Stole all the little plastic things at the bottom of the vertical blinds and hid them as well. One boy used to continually throw stuff into the ceiling fan and watch it ping out to randomly hit people. We then used to pass the stuff back so he could try again.
-In a lesson at the end of the year in year 11 we convinced our physics teacher to let us watch Johnny English. We put on one of the Saw films instead and it took him half an hour to go "Wait a minute this isn't Johnny English..." But he was insane anyway, every time he reached a point where he couldn't explain something or had made a mistake he'd bring out the van de graff generater and got us to electrecute ourselves in various creative ways. One time he took a floresant tube from the ceiling lights and waved it about over it so it lit up.
-The year above ducktaped the minibuses together on their last day, they got in a lot of trouble for that as it stripped the paint or something. -I started a game of duck duck goose in the middle of a biology lesson at A-level and the teacher didn't notice for about 15 minutes. With the same teacher we changed the time on the clock so it was fast and the time on her laptop so she wouldn't notice. Turned out another class took inspiration from it and did the same. By the time a guy came to inspect her lesson it was about half an hour fast...
this is nothing...

We tied up this bully kid to a tree with his trouser belt
obvs his pants fell down

we beat him up a bit cos he picked on our friends

the whole school laughed at him
he was never a bully again :smile:

played hide and seek in school out of school hours (night)
got caught by a teacher but ran, never heard aout that again

smashed a window with a football

threw one of our friends in a bin (those massive ones with wheels) closed the lid and rolled down this concrete path :L

climbed on to the school roof, got naked and lay down to get a tan

skived a few lessons

ran around school causing havoc - banging on doors , screaming "murder"

threw a paper plane/rubber/pencil/pen/ruler at a teacher

ran around school naked ...

and this was year 11 :smile:
1. When no one was looking, I used to go down the one way stairs in the illegal direction.

2. I used to ask to go to the toilet, but I'd just go to look in the mirror.

3. I used to walk slowly to class.

4. I literally used to run away from teachers who threatened to give me a "uniform detention" :rolleyes:

Oh, I was so naughty :mmm:
Bunsen burners were fun!
Fights
bunking
nearly excluded
NEVER got cocky to my teachers, they loved me.
Wasn't intentional, but one of my best school memories was my stir fry setting alight in Home Eccies.. The fire alarm went off, and the whole school had to leave.. As a little baby first year, this was scary! :P
Reply 51
You guys don't know devious....

I went to lessons and did work, teachers never saw that **** coming :wink:
Strangled someone until they were unconcious in the middle of a class.

Said jesus ****** his own mother.

Laughed at a teacher for an hour (constantly) ignoring everything she said.
We made cookie dough.
Managed to set fire to a fireproof mat.
As a glass threw clay at the ceiling so it stuck, then the art teacher came in and screamed at us for getting so much on the floor but luckily not once did she look up :biggrin:
Threatened to tip a tray of powder paint on someone, but having the awful hand-eye coordination that I do, actually did tip it on them, they were literally covered head to toe in it.
CookieDoughLove
My own personal memories:

- The infectious dictionary. We were really childish. Between the 4 of us, we managed to completely destroy a dictionary because we all refused to touch it. It was perfect when we started. By the end of the lesson, we had both the back and front cover off, and the book content itself was split into two. Funny as hell.

- I hated my French teacher, so one day when she brought in a cassette player, when she wasn't looking, my friends and I decided to turn the volume full belt. Needless to say she practically **** herself when she pressed play :lol:

- My best friend and I were always causing food fights in food tech. Most of the time it was flour. This one time, we got the whole class involved, there were eggs, flour, and cakes thrown everywhere, man that was so much fun. Especially as it was the student teacher who was left to clean up the kitchen and the windows :biggrin:

- My year had a habit of banging on classroom doors then running away. That was pretty funny with the teacher running after us :p:

Good times!

So. What did you guys get up to? Or is everyone on TSR too much of a goody two shoes to do anything remotely rebellious? :p:

I know I can tell. People on here might be a bit arrogant and snobby, but those things that you have done are childish. Knock door run, really? Everyone's played knock door run in school, when they were kids. LOL.
Reply 56
RabbitCFH
We drew penises everywhere. :lol:

Spoiler

Lol! We used to do this too :biggrin:
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
1. When no one was looking, I used to go down the one way stairs in the illegal direction.

2. I used to ask to go to the toilet, but I'd just go to look in the mirror.

3. I used to walk slowly to class.

4. I literally used to run away from teachers who threatened to give me a "uniform detention" :rolleyes:

Oh, I was so naughty :mmm:

:redface: You rebel!
xX-LK-Xx
Lol! We used to do this too :biggrin:

:teehee: Our girls didn't do that. :/
Reply 59
At my brother's school the rules stipulate that it is ok for the head boy to graze his animals on the lawn of the school quad. A few years ago the head boy at the time managed to get his hands on 3 sheep and labelled them 1, 2 and 4.

At my school we didn't really do much, setting the clock 10 minutes forward was about the most adventerous we got.

Latest

Trending

Trending