The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Confirmed place at Durham, when can I expect to hear something?

Hi, I hope someone can help me,

I applied to Durham after recieving my results (gap year) and got an unconditional offer which I firmed. I was sent a letter by UCAS saying I had the place and to e-mail to confirm it, which I did. I then got an automated e-mail response saying I they had received my message and I would hear more soon. That was 6 weeks ago.

Should I have heard something by now? Is my place definitely confirmed? Has anyone been through this process before? Am I just being paranoid?

Thanks
Emanon
Hi, I hope someone can help me,

I applied to Durham after recieving my results (gap year) and got an unconditional offer which I firmed. I was sent a letter by UCAS saying I had the place and to e-mail to confirm it, which I did. I then got an automated e-mail response saying I they had received my message and I would hear more soon. That was 6 weeks ago.

Should I have heard something by now? Is my place definitely confirmed? Has anyone been through this process before? Am I just being paranoid?

Thanks

You'll hear after this year's A-Level results come out, along with the rest of this year's intake as by then Durham will know who's coming and can send everything out at once, basically. I'm assuming results day this year is Thursday 19th August (someone else can confirm that?) so you'll hear sometime around then. Don't worry about it :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
purple-girl
You'll hear after this year's A-Level results come out, along with the rest of this year's intake as by then Durham will know who's coming and can send everything out at once, basically. I'm assuming results day this year is Thursday 19th August (someone else can confirm that?) so you'll hear sometime around then. Don't worry about it :smile:

Ok, that makes sense. Thankyou :smile:

Latest