The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
So theres definitely enough to be done if you move in on the 4th then?
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 41
well least im not only one at ashenhurst then lol and i think loans come in on like the 24th or sommat ?
Reply 42
Hey :smile: I'm moving in on the 4th at Storthes!
Going to be doing Events Management!
x
I'm going to be moving into Storthes sometime between the 13th and 16th. :smile:
Reply 44
hey im doing physiotherapy and staying at snow island!
Reply 45
Hey Guys, Im a a third year at Huddersfield, and normally the loans come in around the 23rd, However I think this year they come in on the 13th, as some courses start that early! Don't quote me on it though =] Good luck for tomorrow and hopefully you will all be walking around campus in a couple of weeks =] If you need any advice or questions about Huddersfield uni or Storthes Hall (I stayed there my first year =] ) please feel free to message me!
hiiii okay im so confused.com
i start on da 20th and im going to the barnsley campus so how do i go bout freshers coz im coming all the way from london
Reply 47
I think the Barnsley campus will have its own version of freshers. Where are you staying?
miss shay
hiiii okay im so confused.com
i start on da 20th and im going to the barnsley campus so how do i go bout freshers coz im coming all the way from london

If you're talking about Freshers' Fayre, Barnsley campus have their own on September 20th. But I'd say you're probably best to make your way to the main ones on the campus in Huddersfield on the 22nd & 23rd (sports & societies on the 22nd, companies giving you free stuff on the 23rd).

Freshers event calendar is here.
Reply 49
Diamond Matt
I'll be there!

Sports Journalism and staying at Storthes :smile:

I'll be there with you.. I'm doing Sports Journalism and staying at Storthes aswell.
Reply 50
I'm going to be studying at Hudds Uni but not staying in student accomodation, would I still be allowed to take part in the parties at storthes hall?
Reply 51
Hi everyone! im brand new to the university, i dont know anyone or the area so quite nervous!

Ill be studying English with creative writing,
I havent got a place to live yet any suggestions?

plus when is freshers starting?
Aimee xxx
Reply 52
Im studying Computer Games Programming and will hopefully be Staying in Storthes, left it a bit late so far :P
Reply 53
I'm studying Physiotherapy! Hopefully saying in Storthes but havn't booked it yet, doing that next week. Anybody else moving up from Ireland? Is there really enough to do for moving in on the 4th? and on UCAS it says my course starts on the 1st? thats got to be a mistake? lol
Anybody else studying Physiotherapy in huddersfield?
jabubuck
Im studying Computer Games Programming and will hopefully be Staying in Storthes, left it a bit late so far :P

Cool course always wanted to do something like that but I'm doing Sociology and Criminolgy at Snow Island...Im guessing you have a 360 or PS3? hoepfully the net connection should be good enough :happy2:
Reply 55
AimeeRobo
Ring snow island, surely a few people with rooms will not have been accepted to Hudds uni if not theres sites for rooms in student housing, moldgreen is a pretty high amount of student housing.
emmamhairi
hey im doing physiotherapy and staying at snow island!

Hey Emma? Im doing Physiotherapy and staying at snow island too! :yep: Are you excited?
Stestcool
I'll be there with you.. I'm doing Sports Journalism and staying at Storthes aswell.

I didn't get the grades, so I'm not now :frown:

I've been given an unconditional for next year though. I had become friends with 4/5 people doing 'our' course, which will be your year on facebook. I will be coming up some time to see them all. :smile:
Reply 58
PritiInPink
Hey Emma? Im doing Physiotherapy and staying at snow island too! :yep: Are you excited?

Awesome, what flat are you staying in? do you have facebook? Yeh i am i'm really excited :smile:
Reply 59
SMooney
I'm studying Physiotherapy! Hopefully saying in Storthes but havn't booked it yet, doing that next week. Anybody else moving up from Ireland? Is there really enough to do for moving in on the 4th? and on UCAS it says my course starts on the 1st? thats got to be a mistake? lol
Anybody else studying Physiotherapy in huddersfield?

hey yeh im doing physio aswell but staying in snow island, do you have facebook? x

Latest

Trending

Trending