The Student Room Group

On wrong course

Dear all

I am repeating my second year due to personal problems. I am on an English and Theology degree but have failed all the English modules. I want to transfer to just Theology, but have already done three years of study. I have no motivation to work on my resits because I am not interested in the subject. I was led to believe that English would be mroe useful in getting a job then Theology. I want to quit uni. What should I do?
Have you spoken to your personal tutor about your concerns and want to transfer to a single honours in Theology? You maybe able to transfer to the 3rd year of Theology provided you pass your English resits??
Agree, you may be able to transfer in your third year so don't give up on your resits.
As already said, speak to your personal tutor or even the admissions office to see if a transfer can be done
I've done German and Russian for three years even spending seven months in Russia, and I've still been allowed to transfer to single honours German after interrupting my final year. Ask.

Latest

Trending

Trending