The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hell no!
Reply 2
Vixen
Hell no!

I know...look at Johnny Depp, he looks lush with a bit facial hair. Then again I guess it depends on the bloke...I mean Gareth Gates wouldn't exactly look hot with a big beard!
Reply 3
* gemchicken
I know...look at Johnny Depp, he looks lush with a bit facial hair. Then again I guess it depends on the bloke...I mean Gareth Gates wouldn't exactly look hot with a big beard!

Hes not talking about facial hair. Read the original post again :wink:
Reply 4
* gemchicken

Don't think that is the hair that is being discussed... :wink:
Reply 5
Girls... if you don't like guys to shave down there how do you feel about guys keeping it trimmed?
Reply 6
going by the current results, an ideal solution would resemble the monagesque flag
Tednol
Girls... if you don't like guys to shave down there how do you feel about guys keeping it trimmed?

Trimmed is good...bare is bad!!!
Reply 8
I can't vote either way cos it really really doesn't bother me. It's a bit different to girls because in general I don't come into close contact with any hair..if you catch my drift. It does seem to make the penis look bigger though, so that's a good thing :smile:.

Cxx
Reply 9
hallucination
Trimmed is good...bare is bad!!!

Lol good good! Hope you aren't the only female with that opinion. :smile:
Reply 10
Cortez
Hes not talking about facial hair. Read the original post again :wink:

Tednol
Don't think that is the hair that is being discussed... :wink:

Ahhhh I see :blushing: I didn't read it properly...I was too lost in the thought of Johnny Depp :biggrin:
Reply 11
sculptured with a lil gel- go for a mohekian
Carve a big arrow pointing downwards into it.
Reply 13
DanGrover
Carve a big arrow pointing downwards into it.

'Carve'....ouchy
I think the poll results will be misleading, due to the misleading question...
Not at all.

And:
I think the poll results will be misleading, due to the misleading question...

I agree. There's already been one person posting who misunderstood the question...
It's a bit gay, in my opinion - but I'm not a girl. Trim? Yes. Shave? No!
Reply 17
dogtanian
Not at all.

And:

I agree. There's already been one person posting ho misunderstood the question...

Yes...that would be me :blushing: I apologise, I didn't read it properly :frown:
Neither did I, when i was pretending to be a girl...
Trimmage= good, baldness= bad!

Latest