The Student Room Group

help choosing the right degree for me?

I had what I wanted to do at uni, where to go etc all sorted, and now I've started to doubt myself :s-smilie:

Sooooo, I figured that if I was asked any old person, I might find out what degree I'm best suited to blah blah :smile: (it's silly, I know :smile:)

So, I got GCSE: 5A's (Maths, Geography, IT, RE, and science)
5B's (business, englishx2, IT and additional science)
2C's (german and drama) yuk yuk.

AS: waiting for results for Maths, Geography, Business and English LitLang.

ALevels: Starting Business, Geography and English Lit/Lang in September.

So yeah, if you can think of/are doing a degree that will match my 'abilitys' it'd be good :smile:
x
i picked the wrong degree so i'm of no help.:emo:
Vybz Kartel
i picked the wrong degree so i'm of no help.:emo:

I remember when you were all the way in the red :moon:

PS Economics
Reply 3
I heard history of art was pretty useful.
yoyo462001
I remember when you were all the way in the red :moon:

lol i k r, i saw the error of my ways and saw the light. :yep:
You can do English, Law and Geography and any of the social sciences (psychology, economics, business)

You're obv cut off from languages, science, maths....
Reply 6
La Esmerelda
You can do English, Law and Geography and any of the social sciences (psychology, economics, business)

You're obv cut off from languages, science, maths....

Economics degrees can often require a Maths A Level.

To be honest, Georgie, I would do Maths instead of Business. I think it'd give you better options (unless you're thinking of doing a Business degree?).
patella
Economics degrees can often require a Maths A Level.

To be honest, Georgie, I would do Maths instead of Business. I think it'd give you better options (unless you're thinking of doing a Business degree?).

Ah, I've been looking at Geography with economics, and at MOST places the combined/duel (whatever) degree only requires GCSE maths.

And there is absolutely no way I'd carry on with maths, we've got possibly the worse teacher in the country :smile: Plus busines ties in with most of my Geography work, and I like it :smile: Wouldn't do a degree in it though tbf...
xxx
GeorgieGee
I had what I wanted to do at uni, where to go etc all sorted, and now I've started to doubt myself :s-smilie:

Sooooo, I figured that if I was asked any old person, I might find out what degree I'm best suited to blah blah :smile: (it's silly, I know :smile:)

So, I got GCSE: 5A's (Maths, Geography, IT, RE, and science)
5B's (business, englishx2, IT and additional science)
2C's (german and drama) yuk yuk.

AS: waiting for results for Maths, Geography, Business and English LitLang.

ALevels: Starting Business, Geography and English Lit/Lang in September.

So yeah, if you can think of/are doing a degree that will match my 'abilitys' it'd be good :smile:
x

I chose the wrong degree lol

What subjects are you interested in? You could do something like business as it encorporates all your other subjects.

Latest

Trending

Trending