The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I tend to take about £45 out.
Reply 2
If I'm walking distance or close to a bus route I know I'll take like £20-25. If I'm going to need a cab I'll take £40. Also have my bank card on me of course.
£20, but I take my card with me too just in case.
Reply 4
I bring the card and maybe abt 10-20 pounds cash :wink:
Reply 5
yeah i take about £30 but my card just incase.. depends where you are going and if you have to pay to get in.. what day of the week etc etc..but tbh i always have more money than i need.. i often get random people buying me drinks tbh.. :biggrin: haha
Reply 6
£20, i try and avoid taking the card!
I always walk everywhere/predrink or don't drink though... club drink = expppeeennssive
If I've had pre-drinks, I'll take about £20. If not, about £30. :smile:
Reply 8
I pick pocket.
Reply 9
on average, about £30.
Reply 10
About 40 quid, always spend about that... Once spent 110 quid though :frown: club was open till 6am after pre-lash in the pub
I used to go out in Lancaster, so if there'd been pre-drinking, then £10, if not, then £20.

(Based on free entry and 90p shots)
between £20-40 quid depending how I'm getting back
£100 + my cards..

I can get through £50 without even trying on a student night, so £100 seems prudent,

Also if im splashing the cash to get a bitch, it better to have a few 50s + other notes to look good
Reply 14
I'm stupid and take 50quid cash then my card.. start having too much fun, go to a cashmachine and usually take out 200-300. My heart almosts breaks the next morning. Drinks aren't even THAT expensive (n) :frown:
if its the union, 30 quid, but that includes pres.

anywhere else, 40-50.
I have an natwest black card btw... anyone wanna suck my cock?
Reply 17
always have drinks before I go out.
Then depending on where i'm going, usually between £30/£50.
Try to get as many drinks bought for me as possible though hah :smile: n try to come home with at least £10
If I have to get a taxi home. I'll take £60.
Reply 19
£470

Latest

Trending

Trending