The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
Woohoo, you're the 2nd person I've found doing this course haha :smile: Me too (y)
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
RosieCao
I am going to study Accounting and Finance in Leeds university this September. is there anyone else studying this course? I would like to make more friends before the year start? :smile:

oh and erm... are you living at halls or?
Reply 3
RosieCao
I am going to study Accounting and Finance in Leeds university this September. is there anyone else studying this course? I would like to make more friends before the year start? :smile:

Yup, I will be studying A&F at Leeds :smile:
RosieCao

i'm studying accounting and finance! :smile: i'm quite nervous about making friends aswell to be honest :P
AbzS
Woohoo, you're the 2nd person I've found doing this course haha :smile: Me too (y)

third ;D (a)
Reply 6
brickbyboringbrick91
i'm studying accounting and finance! :smile: i'm quite nervous about making friends aswell to be honest :P

You gonna be moving into Halls? :smile:
Xx4L1N4xX

yeahh :smile: hopefully lupton :smile: yoou?
Reply 8
brickbyboringbrick91
yeahh :smile: hopefully lupton :smile: yoou?

Oh right cool...I haven't applied for accomodation, I'm going to be commuting as I'm from Bradford and it's closeby.
Reply 9
AbzS
oh and erm... are you living at halls or?

I will live in IQ accommodation, it looks quite nice both outside and inside, not too far from school. Have you got a place to live yet?? You're the 1st year student so we will meet in class then.... hello, classmate :biggrin:
Reply 10
Xx4L1N4xX

IQ leeds is a private hall, if you haven't got a place, you should consider about it http://www.iq-student-accommodation.com/student-accommodation/leeds. This is its website.
argh..... by the way, I wonder whether you have received CAS yet? I'm so worried about it.
Reply 11
RosieCao
I will live in IQ accommodation, it looks quite nice both outside and inside, not too far from school. Have you got a place to live yet?? You're the 1st year student so we will meet in class then.... hello, classmate :biggrin:

yeah haha :tongue: i'm living in James Baillie Park :smile:

yeah i'll see you in class :tongue:
Reply 12
RosieCao
IQ leeds is a private hall, if you haven't got a place, you should consider about it http://www.iq-student-accommodation.com/student-accommodation/leeds. This is its website.
argh..... by the way, I wonder whether you have received CAS yet? I'm so worried about it.

Heyy, I'm not really fussed about moving to Leeds lol because I live closeby. What's CAS? :smile:
Reply 13
Xx4L1N4xX
Heyy, I'm not really fussed about moving to Leeds lol because I live closeby. What's CAS? :smile:

Oh, that's nice. CAS is the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies which is sent through email to confirm about your place. I have just received it this morning, so released....:smile:
Reply 14
RosieCao
Oh, that's nice. CAS is the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies which is sent through email to confirm about your place. I have just received it this morning, so released....:smile:

Ermm no I haven't received that email yet. I've only got a letter from UCAS confirming that I've got into Leeds. Is everyone supposed to receive this email?
Reply 15
I haven't got that either =p
Reply 16
I haven't got that either =p

Latest