The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

FinalFlash
Do you realise that both Racism and Nationalism are Haram in Islam?

I'm not a nationalist.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Good God. I seriously hope you don't get into Leeds. Well, saying that with BCC I'd say you don't really have a chance. Leeds Met maybe?
RamocitoMorales
I'm not a nationalist.

Don't kid yourself and yet you do not deny the racist part. :rolleyes:
FinalFlash
Don't kid yourself and yet you do not deny the racist part. :rolleyes:

Nationalism doesn't equal racism. Honestly, I can't imagine where you got the idea that I was a nationalist from. Besides, nationalism in Turkey can be described as left wing as race is not a factor, unlike in England.

Black people are actually a lot more racist than most. The abuse they throw at white people amongst themselves is absurd. They see white people as inferior. In fact, calling someone a white person a 'white boy' is an insult. :teehee:
RamocitoMorales
Nationalism doesn't equal racism. Honestly, I can't imagine where you got the idea that I was a nationalist from. Besides, nationalism in Turkey can be described as left wing as race is not a factor, unlike in England.

Black people are actually a lot more racist than most. The abuse they throw at white people amongst themselves is absurd. They see white people as inferior. In fact, calling someone a white person a 'white boy' is an insult. :teehee:

Did I say that? Read my post again and don't come up with B.S.

All this according to you. Although you fail to understand what the issue is here.

You sure are a Dumbass. :slap:
you have got about a 10% chance, if you havent got an A in maths they probably wont take you.
RamocitoMorales

your a fool, where is your evidence that black people are more racist than most?
FinalFlash
Did I say that? Read my post again and don't come up with B.S.

I don't care if I'm racist. :sleep:

I'm sick of this skewed 'multicultural' society anyway. It really is hypocritical when my views are considered somewhat illegal just because I don't fall under the conformities of society.

There is strength in diversity. But diversity is not restricted to only colour of skin, but also views and beliefs. So let me believe in whatever I want to believe in. :h:

MIKE ESSIEN IS QUITE SICK
your a fool, where is your evidence that black people are more racist than most?

What sort of evidence can I possibly provide you with, other than my own personal experiences? :curious:
RamocitoMorales
I don't care if I'm racist. :sleep:

I'm sick of this skewed 'multicultural' society anyway. It really is hypocritical when my views are considered somewhat illegal just because I don't fall under the conformities of society.

There is strength in diversity. But diversity is not restricted to only colour of skin, but also views and beliefs. So let me believe in whatever I want to believe in. :h:

What sort of evidence can I possibly provide you with, other than my own personal experiences? :curious:

exactly, i could claim that turkish people have been racist to me all throughout my life and therefore All turks are racist. Just because you have witnessed a few black people being racist doesnt mean all black people are.
Reply 29
I forgot to tell you my friend has firmed Leeds for Maths G100 and the offer is AAB...I think the lowest they can take you with is ABB =/
Thread closed as it has gone far from the original topic.

Latest