The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Vs

Naruto Sakura Cosplayers

This second Sakura make me laugh, her long and brilliant pink wig impressed me ! ^ ^

My favorite cosplay is Naruto Sakura cosplay, Originally, I love this character: Naruto Sakura. You know, she is also loved by most Naruto fans.
Amongst the Naruto reader base, Sakura has been popular, placing high in some polls. Several pieces of merchandise have been released in Sakura's likeness, including a plush doll and key chains.
The original one is :
http://www.mltailor.com/products/naruto-sakura-haruno-women-s-cosplay-costume-and-accessories-set-mlcl10106-_1607.html
Reply 2
Next:

Vs

Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion
:eek3: :yep: :biggrin:
They are making the same character?

Link and 'Princess' Zelda.
Reply 4

Vs
Vs

Cute Naruto Uzumaki

While Naruto Uzumaki still is warmly welcomed by most anime fans also cosplay fans. Furthermore Naruto Uzumaki cosplayers sit in the first place. Even some girls want to play the Naruto Uzumaki cosplay and their Naruto cosplay costumes varies a lot, which even won’t affect the looking and feeling.

That Naruto Uzumaki baby looks so lovely! Definitely love him. The third guy ^ ^

:cool:
Reply 5

Vs

Vs

Final Fantasy VII, Tifa

Wise, power and beauty all impact Tifa , moreover she is a so independent girl that I admire her a lot . If facing choosing final fantasy cosplay, then I will definitely make Tifa .

Well, the second cosplayer seems fat in her belly. As a result of slim body, Tifa looks so beatiful. So if the Tifa is your cosplay, then you should be ware of your figure, then a perfect looking will come out of it.
The original one is :
http://www.mltailor.com/products/final-fantasy-vii-tifa-lockhart-cosplay-costume-mlcl10182-_155.html
Reply 6
Reply 7
This guy ,

Ahaha!! After the event he can even cycle home!
Reply 8
Okay, guys , how about these?
any others?
share us ^ ^
Reply 9
Disenchanted

Link and 'Princess' Zelda.

HAHA
And this
Reply 10

Akatsuki Itachi Uchiha
Reply 11

Nice pictures... LOL..:yep: :yep: :yep:
Reply 13
Zaithyn Galter
Nice pictures... LOL..:yep: :yep: :yep:

:yep: :yep: :yep: :yep:
Reply 14
Toquin

not funny but still nice
Reply 15
lotusairy
not funny but still nice

yeh i sort of noticed it was for funny cos play but i already posted
Reply 16
The baby Naruto is soooo adorable!!!!
Hahaha Naruto at the petrol station XD
Reply 18
the link of Saruka and Tifa dress are also stunning .
nice price!
Reply 19
bianca_dee
The baby Naruto is soooo adorable!!!!

ya , so cute

Latest