The Student Room Group

I'm fed up, and I'm not going to take it anymore

I am. Nanny state...**** it.
I'm fed up of obsession with image, of weight loss and muscle build, fed up of being told how much salt, sugar, fat and "units of alchohol" are good for me. I'm fed up of not being allowed to buy and try any drugs I want, in my own home, at my own lesiure. I don't want to be told what to wear or what to say or how to look;
I'm fed up of reality television, tabloids, racism, capitalism, greed, sh*t music, selfishness, vanity. It's so ******* monotonous, everything is.
No personality, no individuality, no freedom, no honesty. We're all style and no substance, all soundbites and no deep messages.

**** it. **** it, **** it.

Scroll to see replies

here hear
Eradicus
I'm fed up of obsession with image, of weight loss and muscle build, fed up of being told how much salt, sugar, fat and "units of alchohol" are good for me. I'm fed up of not being allowed to buy and try any drugs I want, in my own home, at my own lesiure. I don't want to be told what to wear or what to say or how to look;
I'm fed up of reality television, tabloids, racism, capitalism, greed, sh*t music, selfishness, vanity. It's so ******* monotonous, everything is.
No personality, no individuality, no freedom, no honesty. We're all style and no substance, all soundbites and no deep messages.

And so your deep message is "**** it" on repeat? Pfft. Spend some time outside your room, stop moping all the time and maybe life wont seem so monotonous...
Reply 3
Eradicus

meh
Reply 5
Yeah.....stick it to the man.....!|
Wether we like it or not western society revolves around capitalism and state control of certain areas, for the most part for our safety (Before some anarchist / protester **** tries to bite my face off Im referring to regulation of industry, law and order, welfare etc) get used to it and be thankful we dont live in a dictatorship. Life could be A LOT worse.
Life is so terrible :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

NO
Reply 7
Well good luck finding somehwere else then ...

The UK (And the West in general) may not be perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it's not bad either so suck it up and deal with it :wink:
Oooook.
Reply 9
"I want you to get up, get up out of your chair, go your window, open that window, stick your head out and shout, shout as loud as you can: "I'm mad as hell - and I'm not going to take it any more!""
I'm fed up of angsty teens raging against the "system" and not even having the intelligence or originality to do it in their own words. **** capitalism? What would you suggest as an alternative? Do you even know what you're saying?
Reply 11
Eradicus

Welcome to the real world.
Reply 12
I agree with everything except the capitalism bit :yes:
Reply 13
Blueflare
"I want you to get up, get up out of your chair, go your window, open that window, stick your head out and shout, shout as loud as you can: "I'm mad as hell - and I'm not going to take it any more!""

Nothing to to with the thread. I am going to rep you for your signature because i definately didn't listen when it came to apostrophes :woo:
P.s. OP I bet you listen to **** music.
Reply 15
Arturo Bandini
P.s. OP I bet you listen to **** music.

Haha, what a random thing to say.
Pfft :rolleyes:

Get on with it.
I agree.
I don't want my baby growing up in this society, I'm moving to somewhere better, like Somalia.
Nice.
Eradicus

Send that to RATM in lyric form, they'll make it a **** hot tune.

Latest

Trending

Trending