Reply 2
A piece of paper with some words typed on it
Seham
You can make your own here: :wink:

http://www.iwantadegree.co.uk/cyberdegree2.html

I want to know too!

Lol that's great:
:lol:

It's a bit like a million dollars, you won't know what it feels like until you manage to earn it. If your curiosity is determined, why don't you undertake a degree and try to earn one for yourself?
I'm not quite sure what mine will end up looking like but I gather it's rather boring. I think they should have fancy, swirly gold writing, like how Guildhall Music exam certificates used to :yep:
Reply 7
Not nicer than my IB diploma :pierre:
Reply 8
The_Lonely_Goatherd
I'm not quite sure what mine will end up looking like but I gather it's rather boring. I think they should have fancy, swirly gold writing, like how Guildhall Music exam certificates used to :yep:

ABRSM diplomas still have swirly gold writing, though the normal grades aren't as fancy.
Reply 9
Degree certificates vary by uni. It's a bit like asking what A Level certificates look like - Edexcel look different to AQA!
Bezzler
ABRSM diplomas still have swirly gold writing, though the normal grades aren't as fancy.

The bastards wouldn't give me the diploma to get their swirly writing though :no: :nopity: :no:
Reply 11
ever seen one of those certs in a cafe that says a person is Health and Safety certified? Looks a bit like that.

There's a logo, some blurb that says that you got a degree, and a signature at the bottom (dean of school or VC's or something)
Reply 12
A little bit like this (I think this is pretty standard, it certainly looks a little like my one anyway, but i think mine did have a little more text on it)
Focus08
Not nicer than my IB diploma :pierre:

Meh, I was quite underwhelmed by the certificate TBH. It felt good holding it in my hands, but it looks a bit crap :sigh:

All that pain for nothing.
Reply 14
yoyo462001
I got a 3rd from Londonderry School of Economics in Economics and Plagiarism (Combined). On my way to Investment baking :france:

Investment baking? :awesome:

I want to be an investment baker - make loads of bread :yep:

Future career = sorted :ahee:
Reply 15
My degree certificate is landscape, has the University logo, embossed seal with a declaration and the date, and the text:

In exercise of powers granted by Royal Charter
and with the authority of the Senatus Academicus
the University of Dundee has conferred the

Degree of Bachelor of Science

<Subject>
Upper second class honours
<Name>

<Principal's signature> <Head of college signature> <Academic secretary signature>

Latest

Trending

Trending