The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Screw it, I'm bringing in Berbatov :teeth:
Reply 201
I don't have Rooney, Drogba or Lampard, my squad is quite balanced throughout. Bad idea?
Reply 202
Louis1991
I don't have Rooney, Drogba or Lampard, my squad is quite balanced throughout. Bad idea?

Well if you've got another big-hitter like Fabregas or Gerrard, you should be fine.

If not, it is generally better to have at least one big-hitter.
Reply 203
.. I ended up changing my whole squad again ffs
Reply 204
Today is my last official day of TSR. I may come back very occasionally.

I hope I can still stay in the TSR League! :puppyeyes:
Reply 205
geoff_yin
Well if you've got another big-hitter like Fabregas or Gerrard, you should be fine.

If not, it is generally better to have at least one big-hitter.

The closest thing i've got is Tevez/Anelka. Could easily make a change or two and get Rooney or Drogba in though :holmes:

Edit- Geoff why are you leaving ffs :colonhash:
Reply 206
Gomes

Lescott Dawson Jagielka

Nani (C) Rosicky Hitzlsperger Valencia

Bent Drogba Berbatov

Bench: Zuberbuhler, Shawcross, Assou-Ekoto & Koumas
Reply 207
Louis1991
The closest thing i've got is Tevez/Anelka. Could easily make a change or two and get Rooney or Drogba in though :holmes:

Edit- Geoff why are you leaving ffs :colonhash:

Yeah Anelka always seems to be hit-and-miss.

Tevez can count as a big-hitter I guess, he always gets plenty of points. You just have to consider that his team went quite far in the WC and may not be totally fit for the new season. Plus you never know how well City are going to do at the start of the season with so many new players trying to gel with each other.

I'm leaving because I am now no longer a student, I'm off to Oz for 7-weeks tomorrow, and I start a new job in October meaning I won't have time to come on TSR. :frown:
Reply 208
geoff_yin
Yeah Anelka always seems to be hit-and-miss.

Tevez can count as a big-hitter I guess, he always gets plenty of points. You just have to consider that his team went quite far in the WC and may not be totally fit for the new season. Plus you never know how well City are going to do at the start of the season with so many new players trying to gel with each other.

I'm leaving because I am now no longer a student, I'm off to Oz for 7-weeks tomorrow, and I start a new job in October meaning I won't have time to come on TSR. :frown:

Looking at Chelsea's opening fixtures Drogba does look very tempting tbh. Could easily end up with a Bent/Defoe/Drog front 3 which looks ok.

All the best with that, hope you enjoy it all :yy:
Reply 209
Louis1991
Looking at Chelsea's opening fixtures Drogba does look very tempting tbh. Could easily end up with a Bent/Defoe/Drog front 3 which looks ok.

All the best with that, hope you enjoy it all :yy:

That's almost identical to my front three fgs. :colonhash:

Thanks mate. :top:
Chernick United is my team name :smile:
Reply 211
geoff_yin
That's almost identical to my front three fgs. :colonhash:

Thanks mate. :top:

I've ended up with Rooney, Bent and Defoe. Closer? :teehee:

My team only has 4 players not from Britain in it :coma:
Reply 212
Louis1991
I've ended up with Rooney, Bent and Defoe. Closer? :teehee:

My team only has 4 players not from Britain in it :coma:

Nah mine is Drogba, Defoe and Zamora. I would like to have Bent instead of Zamora, but I don't have the funds. :colonhash:
Reply 213
Ronaldo VII put my name in the OP

Team name: n1r4v
kk my team name is mumblars, joined. good luck to you all :colonhash:
Reply 215
I'm in.

RCD Mallorca
Reply 216
Berbatov and Thomas 'The Hammer' Hitzlsperger will be what wins it for me. :fyi:
Reply 217
I'm in. As champion of the world cup fantasy football I should be excused from qualifying (500 posts) like they way world cup holders didn't have to qualify until recently.

Team name is Lokomotiv Gav.
Reply 218
In2Deep is a FOB not a GEL. I demand a rename :fuhrer:
Reina
Shawcross Upson Samba
Bale Lampard Kuyt Ferguson
Tevez Rooney Keane(Only if he gets a PL move though)

Quick Reply

Latest