The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Scroll to see replies

TuckingFypo™
A very Birmingham-friendly line-up.

They are essentially our reserve side. Small Heath ffs :colonhash:

It's also made me notice how dependant Bolton are on Villa's defence of a few years ago when we could/should have gone down :teehee:
Louis1991
I have already been warned today ffs

In

Louis' LADgends

You're a maverick ffs, clock up the warnings and be proud of the scrote that you are :yep:
Reply 42
Where is David Silva? :ninja:
d0mz
Where is David Silva?

Go for Yaya Toure instead :colonhash:
d0mz
Where is David Silva? :ninja:

He's agreed personal terms, the clubs have agreed terms, but being in Spain meant he hasn't done his medical. That'll happen v soon.
Reply 45
Colbert
Go for Yaya Toure instead :colonhash:

I want both. :teeth:

Gone for this to start with, though I'm sure I'll change it a million times before the first matches;

Not a bad team to be fair. The first page of last year's thread was awful, Jimenez and Ebanks-Blake anyone? :facepalm2:
Reply 47
Colbert
Not a bad team to be fair. The first page of last year's thread was awful, Jimenez and Ebanks-Blake anyone? :facepalm2:

Why thank you :colondollar:
Reply 48
I'm doing it as I type :colonhash:

FML why are we even bothering when the Bot is playing :colonhash:
Reply 49
Can't log on to it at work :frown: But I will be creating a team, AKA The Mighty Grecians, soon...
d0mz
Why thank you :colondollar:

I see you went for Drogba :beard: Don't know which of the super players to go for, Lampard is so overpriced :colonhash:
In2deep
I'm doing it as I type :colonhash:

FML why are we even bothering when the Bot is playing :colonhash:

The race for 2nd is on :woohoo:
RobbieC
I am a mop of crumble

I expect to see your team entered soon enough :colonhash:
Reply 53
Colbert
I see you went for Drogba :beard: Don't know which of the super players to go for, Lampard is so overpriced :colonhash:

Tbh I'm really really bad at these games, I always lose interest and forget to make subs/transfers :colondollar: I decided on Drogba because I'm not sure I trust Rooney atm and I'm not sure Torres will be up for playing for Liverpool. Didn't really like the look of any of the strikers tbh.

Saw your team, presume you've got money left? :colondollar:
Reply 54
btw MON ZOLTAN GERA.

mon the zolt
Reply 55
sarforaz
Have the player prices been updated yet?

Yep. £13m for Lampard for the lose. :colonhash:
d0mz
Tbh I'm really really bad at these games, I always lose interest and forget to make subs/transfers :colondollar: I decided on Drogba because I'm not sure I trust Rooney atm and I'm not sure Torres will be up for playing for Liverpool. Didn't really like the look of any of the strikers tbh.

Saw your team, presume you've got money left? :colondollar:

Mine was just a squad of Villa rejects, they will not be taking me to glory in this league ffs :colonhash:

Still tinkering on and off, not a clue who to pick tbh :sigh:
I'm in with Surreal **********. A team whose name TSR won't allow me to post. :frown: But it begins with Scun and ends with thorpe.

will edit that loads in about 15 seconds probs
Reply 58
Jangrafess
I'm in with Surreal **********.

will edit that loads in about 15 seconds probs

ffs our teams are almost exactly the same :facepalm2:
d0mz
ffs our teams are almost exactly the same :facepalm2:

:tong:

Only for like a week of the season though probably.

Quick Reply

Latest