The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6740
8th, after an amazing end of season for me in my first FPL season. :biggrin:
And 7th in the H2H.
Another Utd title, although with a little help from Lescott.

11th for me. Dear oh dear. 71,000 overall, 20k worse than I've done in the previous 5 years. Absolute shocker. 100 points in the H2H league though, even beating Chelsea's 04/05 95 points :wink:.
Ha, you can make infinite transfers now. :cool: My new team...

Original post by little_wizard123
Another Utd title, although with a little help from Lescott.

11th for me. Dear oh dear. 71,000 overall, 20k worse than I've done in the previous 5 years. Absolute shocker. 100 points in the H2H league though, even beating Chelsea's 04/05 95 points :wink:.

Your H2H form was ridiculous! Congrats dude. Losing to you sparked a crumble for me.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by mc_watson87
Ha, you can make infinite transfers now. :cool: My new team...

Modric would be a good signing for you guys...how did you manage that?
Reply 6744
-

Still playing after the game ended? :colonhash: There there. It's finished now. Step away from the computer, it's summer soon, you'll have other things to do :console:

You do realise that if making those changes gives you a points hit Bot will claim the victory :facepalm2:

Also, Modric is a Utd player! :lolwut: :teeth:
Original post by Louis.
Still playing after the game ended? :colonhash: There there. It's finished now. Step away from the computer, it's summer soon, you'll have other things to do :console:

You do realise that if making those changes gives you a points hit Bot will claim the victory :facepalm2:

Also, Modric is a Utd player! :lolwut: :teeth:

It's all about the post-season team messing ...Gotta prepare for next season innit. :p: It's summa now dude, look outside!

No points hits now, and yea Modric has signed for Utd :teeth:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6746
It's all about the post-season team messing ...Gotta prepare for next season innit. :p: It's summa now dude, look outside!

No points hits now, and yea Modric has signed for Utd :teeth:

I am, and it's raining.

:colonhash:

Already looking forward to seeing next season's prices :sigh:

Ben Arfa :sexface:
Original post by Louis.
I am, and it's raining.

:colonhash:

Already looking forward to seeing next season's prices :sigh:

Ben Arfa :sexface:

I also think Vermaelen is a must. If Villa keep Young (unlikely) then Darren Bent will be another. Saying that, Bent will get penalty duty if he goes...
3rd in the head to head. First season of taking it seriously so fairly happy overall.

Will Taarabt be next seasons Charlie Adam?
Original post by cunningstunt87
3rd in the head to head. First season of taking it seriously so fairly happy overall.

Will Taarabt be next seasons Charlie Adam?

Nope, he'll be next season's Graham dorrans. So much hype, he's bound to fail under the weight of expectation.
Just went to check if Mikey's points hit has been implemented yet. Just a matter of time until I win this :teeth:
Reply 6751
i finished 37th. not good enough. :frown:
David De Gea. First name on my team next season FFS
Something like 35th for me. Quite disapointing. My luck is unbelievable though. Like taking Berba out when he hit 5 goals against Blackburn and him being captain the week before.

& bringing in players whove been banging them in for fun. Then they just stop scoring or get injured.

Kevin Nolan will be a must again for me next season. 12 goals from midfield :teeth:
Original post by Vintage
Something like 35th for me. Quite disapointing. My luck is unbelievable though. Like taking Berba out when he hit 5 goals against Blackburn and him being captain the week before.

& bringing in players whove been banging them in for fun. Then they just stop scoring or get injured.

Kevin Nolan will be a must again for me next season. 12 goals from midfield :teeth:

definitely. Hope his price is reasonable.
Reply 6755
Original post by Da_hopeful_1

+1
Nope, he'll be next season's Graham dorrans. So much hype, he's bound to fail under the weight of expectation.

Does Taarabt take penalties? I reckon he'll be worth a punt!

I dunno. If he can't speak English then he'll struggle to communicate with his defence and be prone to errors. Gonna put Hart in although I'll see Sczesny's price first.
Reply 6757
Szcz will be 6
Original post by JK.
Szcz will be 6

I reckon he'll be 5.5, but 5 and he's in!

Quick Reply

Latest