The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nayberay
Meh thats why I got myself a full time job to distract me.

But yeah, wouldn't call if panicky though, but then obviously I am curious to know what I flopped/did well in.

ditto. i'm trying to find a job to keep me occupied........
OmicronPersei8
I'm expecting the worst but who knows.

Try and not to think about it.

¬_¬

Second this!

It's the wisest thing you can do. :smile:
donutaud15
Is it just me who feels really terrified about a level results day? I wasnt like this while waiting for my gcse results but for some reason the thought of not going to uni this year makes me feel so ill. Anyone else who feels like this?

Same. GCSE was fine. AS level wasn't bad.

But A level? Thats a whole other beast. I would hate not to get into university.

My family will not allow me to reapply or to go through clearing I also have no insurance so I either get the grades OR I join the army.

So my entire life and career choice hangs in the balance.
Reply 23
I am sort of panicky, but not enough yet. I know which exams I flopped/excelled in, I dont need a piece of paper to tell me that.
donutaud15
Is it just me who feels really terrified about a level results day? I wasnt like this while waiting for my gcse results but for some reason the thought of not going to uni this year makes me feel so ill. Anyone else who feels like this?

You're not alone :sigh: I wasn't as scared last year when I was collecting my AS results, it's due to the whole university aspect this time! I am not going to be able to sleep the night before :p:
Reply 25
thanks for everyone's reply! :smile: glad to know its not only me

Latest