Reply 1
im doing Msc in networked communications, staying off campus
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
:rolleyes: I am doing Beng electrical and electronic n stayin in falk egg
Reply 3
neat.. should meet u in the dept. then :smile: .. all the best.. did my bachelors in electronics and communications engg.
Reply 4
I am doin an Meng in systems engineering and stayin in elvyn richards!
I am doing Meng in Electronic and Computer systems engieering. Im staying on Royce
Reply 6
its good that i have options open to actualy change to systems if i want to, ive heard its a good field... bt i dnt see many other unis doing this subject
Reply 7
prav_87
its good that i have options open to actualy change to systems if i want to, ive heard its a good field... bt i dnt see many other unis doing this subject

I couldnt get 6 on my ucas form and I had 1 which was integrated engineering but hey means theres less so hopefully more money at the end
Reply 8
Civil and in Butler!
Reply 9
I'm doing an MEng in aeronautical Engineering. Staying in elvyn richards. Bit nervous, but can't wait!
Reply 10
doing aero engineering and im staying at falk egg
Reply 11
I should be in lboro tomm .... aaaahh.. im scareddd.... its a totally new place for me... and a new environment....
Reply 12
I'm doing product design and manufacture, the Meng course, and staying in Cayley.
Reply 13
JimJams
... staying in Cayley.

Yay! Cayley!!

Im doing Mechanical Engineering, also staying in Cayley.
- Bit nervous, and unready, but cant wait. Bring it on!!

Daniel
Reply 14
I'm doing Electrical & Electronics Eng, staying off campus
Reply 15
Mark... great accomodation dude.. im currently staying in E R and its very close to the department.... im here in ER for a week.. for the orientation they have.
Mike.. where are you staying off campus?
Reply 16
Pawan249
Mark... great accomodation dude.. im currently staying in E R and its very close to the department.... im here in ER for a week.. for the orientation they have.
Mike.. where are you staying off campus?

haven't decided yet, cos I'm really2 looking for one better than the previous, most importantly, closer to the school, should be comming to loughborough soon to check them out. By the way, is Ashby Road near to the school?
And if u have any advice about searching for an accomodation offcampus, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Reply 17
mikeA1
haven't decided yet, cos I'm really2 looking for one better than the previous, most importantly, closer to the school, should be comming to loughborough soon to check them out. By the way, is Ashby Road near to the school?
And if u have any advice about searching for an accomodation offcampus, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Ashby road runs along the side of the whole length of the university, as well as all the way in to the town centre. so depending on where you are you could be close to it, or miles away from it! You can't get any closer accomodation to the engineering department than the student village.
Reply 18
mike... the ER hall is very close to the engg. dept., if u wanna get any closer to it... there's David Collet hall, i have no clue how the facilities there are, D C is at the backdoor of the engg. dept..
Incase u are staying over at ER .. its just a 5 mins walk from the engg. dept.
If u are an Ugrad student... i'd def. suggest to stay in the halls... as there's supposed to be alot of activities... it'd be more fun for u..
The town is roughly a 20 - 25 mins walk from the ER or most of the village park.. why dont u go onto the lboro website.. n check out the campus map..
Reply 19
I'm in Rutherford and doing a BEng in Aeronautical engineeering :biggrin:

I'd have liked to do an MEng, but I only got BBB for my A-levels :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending