The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
susiemakemeblue
I think lots of people are disgusting. But then I don't like things like farting or burping, or being sick, or bodily fluids in general or mud, or any nasty things like that!

Mmm... I love stuff like that! :biggrin:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
SHIIIIT - I haven't sent ANYTHING off yet. Am doing it all tomorrow. Is this going to be a problem? I don't want to lose my accommodation. Arghhhh :eek:
Reply 22
its only the tuition payment deadline thats passed, so accomodations fine, just the actual uni place weve gotta worry about :smile:
Erm, are you kidding me? What do I need to do about this? Ring them? Arghhhh
Reply 24
well, i only got the tuition payment thing on thursday so sent it back today, so im hoping they just accept it and dont say anything :smile:
Reply 25
cascaid
well, i only got the tuition payment thing on thursday so sent it back today, so im hoping they just accept it and dont say anything :smile:

They will do (accept it, that is...) They can't honestly expect you to return the forms to them by the deadline when you get it the day before the deadline.
Hopefully. If worst comes to worst, I could always say that I never received the form and blag it. Will ring them ASAP in the morning, though!
Clarkey_Berlin
Erm, are you kidding me? What do I need to do about this? Ring them? Arghhhh

It says you must send back the accommodation agreement by 12th September or your place will automatically be offered to someone else on the waiting list.

Ring them first thing tomorrow morning. If it was me I would take the day off work sick and drive up to Bristol so I didn't miss the deadline.
Oh my God. I can send it to them tomorrow and ring them, but do you think that I might not get in to a) Bristol b) my Hall? :eek:
Reply 29
Clarkey_Berlin
Oh my God. I can send it to them tomorrow and ring them, but do you think that I might not get in to a) Bristol b) my Hall? :eek:

im sure itll be fine, theyre not gunna want to loose people, less people = less money, and they cant exactly replace you now.
ive read that enough ppl got the forms a day or 2 before the deadline so im sure it'll be fine
You will still get into Bristol, but it says you will lose your place in hall if they don't get your acceptance by 12th September. There are loads of people on the waiting list, so replacing you will not be difficult. Ring them, make sure they know you want the place, and if necessary, hand deliver it!
Reply 31
Clarkey_Berlin

u'll still get into bristol thats all sorted. and wills will be ok if u ring them.

but they could technically give ur place to someone else.
God! I am a nervous-wreck! Have I definitely lost my place at Wills?!?! I hope not! if I ring them and explain tomorrow, maybe I will be okay?!?! I really hope so!
Reply 33
I'm sure it will be reet :smile:

Think I might of sent some stuff off to the wrong place though...I'll be ringing tomorrow too.
Reply 34
Clarkey_Berlin
God! I am a nervous-wreck! Have I definitely lost my place at Wills?!?! I hope not! if I ring them and explain tomorrow, maybe I will be okay?!?! I really hope so!

No you havent, just ring them and say the form is gonna be delayed.
No, you have not lost your place at Wills yet, because loads of people will have sent theirs off to arrive in tomorrow's post. But if you just send off your reply to arrive in Tuesday's post, you could lose your place. So ring them, and see what they tell you to do. If they say, "Sure, fine, no problem, stick it in the post today" then fine. If they get difficult about it and say "No, the deadline is today and we need it today otherwise you lose your place", you'll have to go down and give it to them in person.
Reply 36
But you probably owe Gexko a pint for reminding you to do it. :smile:
On one letter it says "send by 12th September" and on the actual document it says "return to us by 12th September". What the hell?!?!?!
Does anyone have a definitive answer. Geckxo, if this works out, I'll buy you a pint - of bloody course!
* jumps on bandwagon *

And me, because I told Harry to make this thread! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending