(Original post by g_l)
I've kind of posted something like this..just posting on this to get more opinions
*Long post warning*
OK so I'm currently doing GCSE's this year
And I don't know what to pick for next year
So I'm pretty much set on Maths for A level
But I'm unsure about
- French <--that I do this for GCSE, teacher says I would be good at A level too. Have an good teacher
- Biology <--I do triple science I
GCSE so transition between that and A level is easier? So I've heard... Also, opens up options (for the future) as it is a science/'hard' subject
- Economics <-- not taken it before, parents dissuade me from taking it
- Business Studies <--not alongside Econ, too overlapping or something
- Music <--taking it now, passed grade 8 piano and grade 4 singing. Have an excellent teacher.
- Theatre Studies/Drama <-- though I don't do it for GCSE, but I passed grade 3 LAMDA Acting with Distinction, working towards Grade 5...but the Drama teacher is ****-really disorganised, too laid back etc...but I like acting I suppose
- Psychology <--not taken it before, very intriguing. Essays....hmm...
- English Lit <--do not enjoy analysing literature, reading is OK, but this subject is usually required/useful and parents really want me to take it
^ as you can see, I'm quite indecisive....
Not too sure on future plans but until I find out I'll probably be a teacher..
I'm planning on doing 4-5 subjects for AS by the way...and 3 for A2
Thanks for reading