The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
me, myself and I
Wearing trainers with an otherwise gorgeous Indian outfit to a black tie party when I was 10, and going through my 'tomboy phase', because I didn't want to look too 'girly' :rolleyes:

Having my hair scraped back into a tight ponytail ALL the time. Centre parting and all...(also during aforementioned tomboy phase)

In Year 7, when me and my friend thought it would be bloody hilarious to wear the exact same outfit on non-uniform day and look like twins. So we did. And everyone thought we were such losers at school :facepalm: :biggrin:

Yeah, I went through a bit of a tomboy phase too, when I was about 11. I wouldn't wear anything pink for about a year. :rolleyes:
Reply 21
My school's PE kit...it's bright purple and gold. So very glad I dropped out =)
Reply 22
parfait-ego
I once wore brown shoes, jeans, a red and white strip jumper and a similar beanie hat.

No one spoke to me the entire day, i kept getting lost and no one seemed to see me, people just walked into me all day long...

Wally? Have I found you at last? :woo:
A pair of lime green trousers and a multicoloured "sweatshop" jumper....ah the 90s :moon:
NaturalDisaster
A little kids fairy hair clip to school...back in my "random" days when I wanted to be Rowan from Ally's world. Wow, how much has changed...

She always had the most wonderful-sounding outfits! :woo:

Errr...various incidents where my skirt's started riding up. Although ever since the first time it happened I ALWAYS wear thin shorts under them, just in case (unless it's knee-length or longer).

Apparently when we were waiting at a bus stop and I was two I pulled my trousers down for fun. Although I don't remember so it's hard to be embarrassed :p:

Walking past Harrods and getting my Next heel stuck in the grate, and having to actually take my foot out of the shoe and sit on the floor next to it trying to tug it out.

Various faux-mosher baggy trousers :o:

I want my baby clothes back, my parents had the strangest taste. Orange t-shirt, with white dungarees that had red and blue stripes on top :love:

Edit: Ooh I had a blue suede-ish (something like that) coat that was literally floor-length, that I wore to school in year 7 and 8. My friends (!) called me Florence Nightingale, and strangers (on days when it was cold and I was wearing a blue hat too) used to stop me and say sarcastically 'you like blue, don't you!'. I do love that coat though :biggrin:

Edit edit: I actually have a 'stay at home' dress that I wear now that's blue and ankle-length that my mum calls my Florence Nightingale dress. We obviously have a connection.
My so-called "friends" convinced me to wear a bright pink mini-skirt to non-uniform day in year 8. So hideous people still joke about it :facepalm:
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
She always had the most wonderful-sounding outfits! :woo:

Errr...various incidents where my skirt's started riding up. Although ever since the first time it happened I ALWAYS wear thin shorts under them, just in case (unless it's knee-length or longer).

Apparently when we were waiting at a bus stop and I was two I pulled my trousers down for fun. Although I don't remember so it's hard to be embarrassed :p:

Walking past Harrods and getting my Next heel stuck in the grate, and having to actually take my foot out of the shoe and sit on the floor next to it trying to tug it out.

Various faux-mosher baggy trousers :o:

I want my baby clothes back, my parents had the strangest taste. Orange t-shirt, with white dungarees that had red and blue stripes on top :love:

She really did. :biggrin: I used to put my hair in tiny little plaits and then stick daisys in them, trying to be like her. Another failed attempt to be like Rowan ended up with me sticking one of those temporary tatoos onto my face. My mum freaked when she saw it and made me take it off, so I ended up with a horrible red mark on my cheek for ages. It was a butterfly...those books are dangerous, I mean, look at all the fashion crimes I committed because I wanted to be Rowan! I even stuck a daffodil in my ponytail once...

I used to have red and white spotted leggings and a t-shirt with maisy on it when I was a little kid. I was so proud of that outfit. :biggrin:
I wore Leopard print skinny jeans during my Glam Rock phase, i was hardcore.
Reply 28
Going to a school disco in a leotard, fishnets, stillettos and for some reason a fake fur cape when I was about thirteen - which was 6 years ago. I've still no idea what possessed me and why my friends and more importantly my parents, didn't stop me.
101 dalmations leggings? Oh how I loved those leggings, I would have worn them everyday if my mum had let me haha!
More recently though (well when I was like 15 as opposed to 8 haha), I had these big purple cords I thought were awesome- compleeeetely not my style at all!
Reply 30
Several weeks ago I rolled in from a night out, found my sweats lying on the floor and it dawned on me that I had yet to cut them as they're far too long. So, me being the wasted bellend that I am picked up a pair of scissors, snipped away et voila I was done. I pulled them on, made some toast and passed out in bed. I woke up the next day in a rush to make a lecture, pulled them on, ran to the car and arrived in at uni..I walked past a massive window, saw my reflection and realised my sweats were LITERALLY crops..HORRENDOUS.

Latest

Trending

Trending