The Student Room Group

Vac Schemes 2011: Because when you're a lawyer it's never too early!

Scroll to see replies

Hey, thanks a lot for your reply. I have had my interview on the 8th of Feb and still havent heard anything. When did you get your offer? is this a bad sign.. I am so so nervous!

Original post by Lell
I ended up getting a TC to start in 2013 so I suppose it went well, lol.

As for the questions, I'm not really prepared to go into specifics but they will ask some commercial questions. I'd recommend looking at their webinars and also on their website generally, but that goes for any firm.

Hey, thanks a lot for your reply. I have had my interview on the 8th of Feb and still havent heard anything. When did you get your offer? is this a bad sign.. I am so so nervous!
Reply 4182
Original post by eve_22
Out of these firms, I know that Hogan Lovells are strong at governmental/regulatory matters, as well as have a thriving IP practice. They are a bunch of very lovely people too - I went to an open day at their office in July and have met representatives of the firm a number of times thereafter, so ask me if you have any specific questions and I will do my best to help.

Out of interest though, if media is one of your key interests, why Olswang is not on that list?

I also had a few personal encounters with CC but can't claim to be too knowledgeable on them.

Lastly, if I may give you a piece of advice, you need to be a lot more specific in what it is that you are looking for; i.e. tell us what sort of advice exactly are you after?

No idea why this deserved neg rep! Some people are weird, lol :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending