The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
A cat is fine too
Got my accomodation offer in the mail a few hours ago, room 35 in Milwich! Hope it's an okay place!

Milwich is a nice house, on the back of the court, about 2/3 of the way down, thatll make sense when you see it. Congratulations and probably see you on the first night in freshers maybe.

Mike.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 41
Hopefully I should get mine soon too.
Reply 42
Won't be too far off now. Good luck for results anyway!
Reply 43
Unconditional offer here :smile:, so I am just waiting for them to get back to me.
Reply 44
A cat is fine too
Got my accomodation offer in the mail a few hours ago, room 35 in Milwich! Hope it's an okay place!

They're all pretty much the same.

It's the company that will make it or break it for you. :smile:
Reply 45
Just e-enrolled. Still no accommodation though D:
Reply 46
Got mine today along with the e-enrolment :smile:
Reply 47
Lianneee
Just e-enrolled. Still no accommodation though D:

Yea same happened to my mate, but I had my stuff away a good wile before him so they are most likely just working though them.
matty117
Got mine today along with the e-enrolment :smile:

On filling in the direct debit payment bit... do you know how we know what our student number is?? I can't see it anywhere!! :frown:
Reply 49
FallenPetalIsDABOMB
On filling in the direct debit payment bit... do you know how we know what our student number is?? I can't see it anywhere!! :frown:

Your student number will be the bit that is structured like:

XX######

Where the first X is the last letter of your surname, the 2nd letter being an x (I think!), and then numbers.

Mine is: ww002875 (I'm going into 2nd year), it should be on your enrolment form, or some piece of enrolment paper :smile:
Wrighty52
Your student number will be the bit that is structured like:

XX######

Where the first X is the last letter of your surname, the 2nd letter being an x (I think!), and then numbers.

Mine is: ww002875 (I'm going into 2nd year), it should be on your enrolment form, or some piece of enrolment paper :smile:

Hey thanks for the help! Although I actually found mine was just a bunch of numbers! Hey ho :smile:
Reply 51
It'd probably start 10###### (where the # = the same # in the number I mentioned! :wink:)
Reply 52
Wrighty52
It'd probably start 10###### (where the # = the same # in the number I mentioned! :wink:)

Yeah, thats right. The student ID has first letter is as your surname starts, followed by x for the intake year, and then your student number.

The student number starts with a 10 for the enrolment year followed by the number.

As I remember the e-enrollment form will have your student ID on it so you can log in to MyPortal.
Reply 53
^ You're wrong.

You ultimately have 2 numbers:
1) Student Number
2) Login Number

The student number is 10####
The Login number is $X#### [Where]

The 2 groups of # are the same! :smile:
Reply 54
Wrighty52
^ You're wrong.

1) Student Number
2) Login Number

Yeah, sorry it didn't quite come across like that. What Wrighty52 said :P . Anyway I think its all explained in one of the letters that comes, so no need to panic. :smile:
Reply 55
Wrighty52
^ You're wrong.

1) Student Number
2) Login Number

6 # not 4

so 10###### or dw######

so... you're wrong :P
wot day do they give us r room number i have sent everything time ago the sent back a little paper with a stamp does that mean it is done
Reply 57
steven williams
wot day do they give us r room number i have sent everything time ago the sent back a little paper with a stamp does that mean it is done

The little paper means that they have your application in their office. Allocation started a week or two ago, so you should hear something soon.
Reply 58
I applied for accommodation at staffs ages ago but i rang them up just to see if i would get all my information and things before the 27th of august because i go on holiday and they said they never received my application... what should i do??????? :confused:
Reply 59
Doddzy100
I applied for accommodation at staffs ages ago but i rang them up just to see if i would get all my information and things before the 27th of august because i go on holiday and they said they never received my application... what should i do??????? :confused:

Did you ask them what you should do? They might be able to give you some last minute accommodation - they try to not let 1st years go unhoused! :wink:

No promises though

If they can't help - post back! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending