The Student Room Group

Does anyone belive conspericy theories?

Man on the moon
The three masons
9/11
The illumiati

Do you belive any of them? Or are they just a load of elaborate ********?

Scroll to see replies

the illuminati is obviously a cover up conspiracy theory spread by the true secret rulers of the world to throw us off their scent :smile:

and i don't even understand how anyone can believe that the usa completely faked the moon landings
Reply 2
I don't think anybody believes in them all lol. :eek3:

Or would many people state firmly that any "conspiracy theory" is wrong, just because it is often called a "conspiracy theory".
Reply 3
just a load of elaborate ********
My mums completely convinced the moon landings were fake! I did watch an interesting documentary pointing out various shadows and other errors... I don't know though.

I really hope they 9/11 wasn't a set up, what a waste of all those lives. :frown:
9/11 i do. There's far too much evidence for it not to have been an inside job.
Reply 6
didgeridoo12uk
i don't even understand how anyone can believe that the usa completely faked the moon landings

if you watch a few documentaries about the conspiracies I think even you might start to get doubts! :P I guess the power of suggestion is great.

I don't think it was all set up tho.
Reply 7
Afrotortina

I really hope they 9/11 wasn't a set up, what a waste of all those lives. :frown:

It was 3000 people who died, but in Iraq 300000 have been killed. Puts it in perspective...
Zoe >.<
It was 3000 people who died, but in Iraq 300000 have been killed. Puts it in perspective...

I mean a waste of lives for the 9/11 incident AND Iraq. All in the name of oil? Who knows?
Reply 9
I don't 'believe' any of them as they all lack sufficient evidence.

The only one that interests me at all in that list is the collapse of the towers in 9/11. A fair number of architects and engineers have suggested that the manner in which they collapsed closely resembled a controlled demolition.

But I do find it hard to believe that any state would carry out such a brutal attack on itself for political gain. I certainly hope not.
Reply 10
MonsterMash
9/11 i do. There's far too much evidence for it not to have been an inside job.

I agree.
Reply 11
The Three Masons? :lolwut:

So these three are controlling world affairs from the underground? The three of them must be very busy.
I've looked into the Illuminati quite a bit and at the time I was so shocked at what I found... then later you find explanations to some of the ****. For example they (the conspiracy theorists) pointed out the upside down cross on the popes chair which is actually a symbol of st. peter and how he didn't feel worthy to die in the same way as jesus so asked to be crucified upside down.

With that said there are WAY too many "coincidences" for me to believe that everything is all fine and dandy and that there isn't/wasn't some sort of hidden agenda.
No.

I believe credible alternative theories that explain that which we cannot. :ninja:
Reply 14
There is a moron on here who pops up with NWO threads occasionally.
Reply 15
I am skeptical about the moon landings. And I really wouldn;t put it past the American government.
Nope.
Reply 17
I find them interesting and enjoy reading about them, but I wouldn't say I believe them.

Some of them are quite plausible, most are utter ********. The really, really stupid ones can have me cracking up - for example, did you know that the weather on 9/11 was so beautiful because a weather machine was used to give a clear blue sky, which obviously made it easier to digitally manipulate the footage and superimpose the aircraft to cover up the cruise missiles that were actually used? inorite?

I ended up with coffee all over my screen the first time I read about that one.

The plausible ones in my mind are JFK, some of the 9/11 stuff and some 7/7 related stuff too.
Reply 18
Craig_D

So these three are controlling world affairs from the underground? The three of them must be very busy.

hahahaha noooo, it's the idea that all over britain the top lawyers, magistrates and cheifs of police and part of a secret society. With all of them helping each other out in various illegal ways. There are many pubs called 'The Three masons' too. I don't know if I believe it or not but it's an interesting theory.
Craig_D

:rofl: Supposedly dressed like men in black lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending