The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Lysdexia
Hey all, I'm on the staff at Warwick, and was given an email address [email protected], but emails sent to that address never reach me. Emails sent from me appear to others as my login, for example [email protected]

Did you guys have to change your email settings after you enrolled so it was your name and not your login, or have they ballsed mine up?

Thanks, and rep to a helpful answer. :smile:

Wow. I didn't know this page existed and that I had an alternate (third) email address. I didn't need to change my email settings when I signed up - it was automatically assigned to me during enrolment.

What I'm thinking is that what you think your @warwick.ac.uk address may be incorrect so I'm getting to check that the @warwick.ac.uk address is correct. Do it by following this link.

Enter your details into there and find out if the @warwick.ac.uk address is what you think it is (and if you have an alternate one, which if you do you should check if mail can be delivered do). If this hasn't solved your problem I'd suggest you call IT Services at 02476573737, or dial 73737 if on campus.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Latest

Trending

Trending