The Student Room Group
Reply 1
what exam board & language are u doing?
Reply 2
Is this Edexcel? I have just finished my A2 year and got an A/B in the coursework. I honestly don't know how. Best choose a subject you personally find interesting so there is some motivation to do it. Remember any written pieces will need to be photocopied so you have both a clear version and an annotated version. Also come up with some data such as pie charts that you have created and can refer to in your main body of work to back up your findings.

You will get sick of the topic by the end of the year trust me :P But its best to be ahead with the coursework because everyone that was behind in my class was clueless and got E/D :/

Edit: This is for English Language btw but should be applicable to most I assume :smile:
Reply 3
i think the exam board is aqa or edexcel but i honestly have no idea what to do my investigation on...:s-smilie:
Reply 4
blondieeee17
i think the exam board is aqa or edexcel but i honestly have no idea what to do my investigation on...:s-smilie:

Ehmm which language will u be taking,how do u not know which exam board??
Reply 5
Yeah, all the boards do different things for investigations: AQA A has to be on spoken language; AQA B on nearly anything.

Language of chefs could be really good - what about looking at how the style has changed in either cookery books over 150 years, or across three different programmes (Fanny Craddock (LOL), Nigella Lawson, Jamie Oliver for eg)?

Latest

Trending

Trending