The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No make-up, un-plucked eyebrows, un-brushed hair . . . mmm, sexy.

:ninja2:

Third effort because I was striking stupid poses for the first two . . . I look better IRL though, never been photogenic, suspect I never will be no matter what I do in life. I'm one to take photos, not to be taken.
uktom91
:perv:

:sexface:
laurafaye
I hate the colour of my lips..and sorry for the rubbish webcam quality..

you're really cute :smile:
I'll be doing this tomorrow if I remember at work....

This thread is quite funny and I expected a lot more ugly people for some reason.... not seen one yet. However I did see a guy jizz his pants :congrats:
Reply 186
Jukukiwaiyi
lol how pointless

i guess im just doing this to fish for compliments like the others >_>

You look like your abouts to cry but still v nice looking.
What i don't get is, that everyone has a go at people who do threads like 'i'm ugly, what do you think to my pic' but this thread literally is the same, just wanting compliments because you feel insecure just like those other threads :p:
ToastyCoke
You never said it had to be of our face :h:

:suith:
Farooqi bean
Ma name is MIKEY :ahee: it's just the way you've got your mouth open, i'm imagining a hill billy accent :p: even though i know you're liverpudlian :confused:

As I am reading this, I am actively trying to emulate that accent...
Pleasing results too.
Ham22
no.

Come on Polairty, don't be a spoiler sport :smile:
Reply 190

OMFG SEXY HAIR.

love how you're on the thread in the pic:rolleyes:
Reply 192
gee85
oh dear... :eek:

Oh dear what?
Reply 193
A Manc In Brighton
you're really cute :smile:

CharleyBubbles

You remind me of my cousin :smile:
Aphotic Cosmos

:ninja2:

Third effort because I was striking stupid poses for the first two . . . I look better IRL though, never been photogenic, suspect I never will be no matter what I do in life. I'm one to take photos, not to be taken.

Wow, you look nothing like I expected. I had this mental image of you in my head... although admittedly you did look almost identical to Nick Clegg. I am at work at the moment and currently live in a laundry room due to incredibly weird circumstances so I might be able to post when I get home but it's very unlikely.
Reply 196
Ciaran
an interesting thread :rolleyes:

Oh wow you're really hot.

Your eyes are amazing.
I like your hair too.
Gemma16
You look like your abouts to cry but still v nice looking.
What i don't get is, that everyone has a go at people who do threads like 'i'm ugly, what do you think to my pic' but this thread literally is the same, just wanting compliments because you feel insecure just like those other threads :p:

i don't think it is. i like peeking at a snapshot of people's lives.

Sorry, I look SO MISERABLE, ahahahaha
Braces...

nuff said

Latest