The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Stefi
Hey Guys!!!

Yeah, any help with fancy dress would be great, really not sure what 2 bring??? :confused:

read the booklet properly and saw the school uniform and 70s suggestion. i have a sort of school uniform look going on but 70s... no idea! will make something up on the day or pop into town to that fancy dress shop ppl keep going on about!
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 21
kelamia
read the booklet properly and saw the school uniform and 70s suggestion. i have a sort of school uniform look going on but 70s... no idea! will make something up on the day or pop into town to that fancy dress shop ppl keep going on about!

Oh school uniform i'm sure won't be a problem...but your right 70's could be a bit tricky! MMmmm,, i'll pop down 2 that fancy dress shop 2! :biggrin:

What booklet r u referring too??? :confused: x x x
Its in that A4 booklet we got about rutherford hall along with our offer. It's on page 5 in the bottom paragraph. I cant believe we will b there 2morrow! Im sure after a few drinks no one will care what we look like in our fancy dress! :p:
Hunny_Bunny789
Its in that A4 booklet we got about rutherford hall along with our offer. It's on page 5 in the bottom paragraph. I cant believe we will b there 2morrow! Im sure after a few drinks no one will care what we look like in our fancy dress! :p:

Hi everyone, how have you found rutherford so far? I'm moving my stuff in on saturday but can't move in properly til the sunday as the warden's a bit anal about finalists coming back early.

Good luck with this year, you'll love it in halls. I've been in the blocks and in Whitworth for my first 2 years, and am back in Whitworth again this year. Should be a good year, even if it will be hard work! Can't wait to get back after spending a year away!

See you on saturday for cowboys and indians night!!
Reply 24
C-A-Y
L-E-Y
We are cayley till we die,
With a nack-nack-paddywack give a dog a bone,
Rutherford can F*CKOFF HOME!!
Reply 25
I can see these inter-hall chants are really going to take over this thread :tongue:
Reply 26
thomasp
I can see these inter-hall chants are really going to take over this thread :tongue:

I guess they could....?
Reply 27
Your mum's on the internet!
Guess who your dad is....

Basement 14!
Reply 28
...Michael Barrymore
Reply 29
Rutherford hall...

I thought that was just cayley's conservatory?

:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending