The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
delarocha9
Anyone here staying in 'Opal'? I'd never heard of it before they offered it to me :/

Aye, I am - block C. I'd never heard of it either (it certainly wasn't one of my three choices), and it's so damned new that it doesn't even exist on google streetview. But I dare say it's not all an elaborate ruse, and it does in fact exist; nevertheless, I'll pop down (I say 'pop', it's a few hours drive) to have a gander before I accept the offer. Seems to be pseudo-private, and a fair bit more expensive than the other places to boot.

I am fervently hoping that I won't be in the undergraduate minority there.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 61
Francis House, Rowancroft! Anyone else?
Reply 62
Olola/Ollie, Rowancroft, Radford House,I will be studying Economics and Politics :biggrin:
Reply 63
Name: Ronald Liong
Hall: Radford House, Rowancroft!
Block: no idea.
Course: Accounting & Finance!
Hi
I'm in Birks Grange Village, haven't got a room number as of yet, and I'm studying Psychology :smile:
Reply 65
delarocha9
Anyone here staying in 'Opal'? I'd never heard of it before they offered it to me :/

I just had an email about OPAL and I assume it's the same thing http://www.opalstudents.com/student-accommodation/exeter/opal-1-exeter-ooe/features/ is where it sends me. Not sure why I got it, I'm not staying there!
Reply 66
Gardenhead
Aye, I am - block C. I'd never heard of it either (it certainly wasn't one of my three choices), and it's so damned new that it doesn't even exist on google streetview. But I dare say it's not all an elaborate ruse, and it does in fact exist; nevertheless, I'll pop down (I say 'pop', it's a few hours drive) to have a gander before I accept the offer. Seems to be pseudo-private, and a fair bit more expensive than the other places to boot.

I am fervently hoping that I won't be in the undergraduate minority there.

I'm in block B, also undergraduate. Yeah it was a bit more than I was hoping to pay but oh well. I'm not sure if I'll bother checking it out before accepting, I'm just not that organised! At least it's brand new though which should be nice :smile:
Reply 67
Really quite worried...
Hardly anyone has offers for Northfield...on here and the Facebook freshers page?!
Reply 68
haaaza23
Really quite worried...
Hardly anyone has offers for Northfield...on here and the Facebook freshers page?!

At least there are some of you, I haven't found even one other person who has St Germans! :s-smilie:
Name: Emma-Leigh
Hall: Point Exe
Block: =/ your guess is as good as mine =]
Course: Philosophy & Politics

By the sounds of things, I have the entire Point Exe building to myself =]
Name: Emma
Hall: James Owen Court
Block: G
Course: Archaeology with Forensics
Reply 71
Name: Andy Faulkner
Block: Don't knowwww
Course: Physics

Not completely sure whats happening but looks like point exe :smile:
andyman54
Name: Andy Faulkner
Block: Don't knowwww
Course: Physics

Not completely sure whats happening but looks like point exe :smile:

oh good, looks like I won't be completely alone in point exe =]
Reply 73
Gardenhead
But I dare say it's not all an elaborate ruse, and it does in fact exist

I've wandered past while they've been building it and can confirm that it honestly and truly does exist. If I'm anywhere in that neck of the woods anytime soon I'll take some pictures and stick them on here...
Reply 74
I'm confirmed for Northfield:
Block E, flat 188 :biggrin:
Reply 75
Opal too, Block C!
RahRah09
Haha yeah exactly. If I say I got 32 (out of 45) some people are like, "Oh, really, is that all?" Whatever I got at least 3A*s and and A, technically. Bahahhaa.

Mwahahaha, I love it!

UCAS, you've done it again :smile:
Reply 77
Sheepsy_McDuff
Mwahahaha, I love it!

UCAS, you've done it again :smile:

Booyah!
RahRah09
Booyah!

Innit ^^
j1991
Francis House, Rowancroft! Anyone else?