The Student Room Group

Help with application to KCL!!

I sent my application on June 15 for a foundation degree in International Studies and was acknowledged by KCL on 25 June. Through KCL web I received a message on 8 July saying that the admission tutor had been on leave and had just returned to work with a bit of backlog but they were working on my application. I am concerned since I have read on the UCAS webpage that if I do not receive an answer by 20 July they will decline my application on behalf of KCL.Should I phone the uni?
Reply 1
jlaragon86
I sent my application on June 15 for a foundation degree in International Studies and was acknowledged by KCL on 25 June. Through KCL web I received a message on 8 July saying that the admission tutor had been on leave and had just returned to work with a bit of backlog but they were working on my application. I am concerned since I have read on the UCAS webpage that if I do not receive an answer by 20 July they will decline my application on behalf of KCL.Should I phone the uni?

Why not? Will only take a few minutes and will ease your mind. Wouldn't hurt to ring UCAS too :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending