The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Reading Modules

Questions galore!!!

1) How many points in terms of modules do you take in your first year? I heard the first year is meant to take up 120 points, can anyone confirm that?
2) I am studying Pharmacy and I am really not sure about what modules are complusory and which other modules you have a choice of picking... How do you know whether you make the right choice?
3) Am I expected to know which modules I am going to be taking before having my modules interview? Its really confusing.
Reply 1
It's definately 120, but I also don't have a clue what options I can choose from.. or whatever. So erm, sorry I can't answer 2 or 3 :p:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
1) Correct.

2) Have a look at: http://www.info.rdg.ac.uk/module/0506/school.asp?school=PHARM
Unless pharmacy has a different format to most other courses, I'd guess that your compulsory modules are the ones listed there at level 1 and that you'd make up the rest of your 120 from your other module choices.

3) Again I can only guess from the course I'm doing, but you'll probably be best off having some idea of what you want to do before you have the interview.
Reply 3
Ok thanks,
Those complusory modules at level 1 make up only 80 points of the 120. How do I know what other modules I can choose from in order to make up the other 40?

Its all very confusing...

Latest

Trending

Trending