The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

CookieDoughLove
Yes...........

Then why ask whether the system is updated for individuals?

Any information on UCAS Track before 8am is obviously a bonus and it seems about half of candidates will be wasting their time by looking in the morning anyway.
Do we gt the Alevel certificate or only A2 because
I believe I have lost my AS certificates ,, and I need
them for Uni right .. :confused:
LiterallyInsane
Do we gt the Alevel certificate or only A2 because
I believe I have lost my AS certificates ,, and I need
them for Uni right .. :confused:

check with your school - what you'll be given depends on how your school/college handle the results
Stressing and nervous times coming soon :yep:
PQ
check with your school - what you'll be given depends on how your school/college handle the results

ooh ,, :confused: ok,,
Good bloke
Then why ask whether the system is updated for individuals?

Any information on UCAS Track before 8am is obviously a bonus and it seems about half of candidates will be wasting their time by looking in the morning anyway.

Because it appears it updates for people at different times. Like I said, some people were getting updates at 5 in the morning. Some guy said 6:45 (?). Some say 7. Which suggests that it's different for people.
CookieDoughLove
Because it appears it updates for people at different times. Like I said, some people were getting updates at 5 in the morning. Some guy said 6:45 (?). Some say 7. Which suggests that it's different for people.

Have you considered the possibility that these people all awoke at different times and saw their status upon awakening? Or that the enormous traffic generated by over-excited candidates, prevented people from getting on to the system immediately and thus delayed them seeing their status? Or their memories were somewhat amiss after spending a wasted night clicking on an unconnected website? Or that they were embroidering the truth of their midnight vigil to impress gullible school friends?
CookieDoughLove

or people get up at different times/are refreshing cached pages/in different time zones/mis-remembering/lying

It goes live for everyone at once - but only shows decisions that have been sent to UCAS at that point.
I heard it was morning's.

Maybe it's best to pick up results anyway. That's what I plan on doing if I'm accepted. If I'm not LOL. I'll get my stuff send home maybe.
katebushfan

you can't cook, but,
surely, you can make a sandwich :lolwut: ???
JordanCarroll
you can't cook, but,
surely, you can make a sandwich :lolwut: ???

I can cook, the person who negged me negged me in a thread I started about cooking ;p. Silly! Sandwiches however... I find rather tricky.
katebushfan
I can cook, the person who negged me negged me in a thread I started about cooking ;p. Silly! Sandwiches however... I find rather tricky.

oh! haha, i'm almost as bad as the guy who negged you for not seeing that :p:

although your sandwich preparation skills may be a bit shaky (:p:) i will let you off of the fact you can cook otherwise,
i was concerned for your future b/fs, is all :holmes:
JordanCarroll
oh! haha, i'm almost as bad as the guy who negged you for not seeing that :p:

although your sandwich preparation skills may be a bit shaky (:p:) i will let you off of the fact you can cook otherwise,
i was concerned for your future g/fs, is all :holmes:

I corrected your post for you ;p.
Reply 53
whatajoker
Am I right in saying, that the eve of our results, at midnight we can check to see where we have been accepted to? Meaning we don't HAVE to collect our results in the morning?

If you don't meet your firm nor your insurance offers, what happens? Clearing?
vnupe
If you don't meet your firm nor your insurance offers, what happens? Clearing?

That depends - you might still be accepted at either even with lower grades. Depending on what Track says and what your results are depends on what you need to do. The flowchart in my sig explains what to do when....
Reply 55
PQ
That depends - you might still be accepted at either even with lower grades. Depending on what Track says and what your results are depends on what you need to do. The flowchart in my sig explains what to do when....

I do not see your signature... this is a totally foriegn concept to me, as I attended undergrad in the US, and each individual uni informs you through email or a letter if you have been accepted, wait-listed (which is a foreign concept in the UK), or rejected.
katebushfan
I corrected your post for you ;p.

much appreciated :p:

you become more interesting by the second well, post :holmes:
Reply 57
I sense a love connection brewing... hehehehe
Reply 58
I'm checking on track first, because if im rejected, ill be annoyed and upset and i'd rather be upset at home then at college surrounded by people who've got into oxford with a million AAAAAAAAAAAAAAs :frown: haha :biggrin:
taheki
My college claims UCAS told them it won't update until 'mid-morning' this year.

This was what they said last year, and they were on when I woke up at 6ish. Technically right on mid-morning but I presumed they meant more like 10am xD

Latest

Trending

Trending