The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
about 20 seconds ago.
Guys say it all the time... to the point where you don't believe it anymore, its going to become as obselete as 'I love you' if they're not carefull!
ily_em
You're all beautiful :h:

:p:

Omg totally stole my idea, I was gonna do the exact same thing and it would have made me look awesome :frown:
about five minutes ago, but it was on msn!
Reply 64
Stockholm_Syndrome
Omg totally stole my idea, I was gonna do the exact same thing and it would have made me look awesome :frown:

Aww sorry :frown:

if it helps, you're beautiful too :h:

Reply 65
In person, two days ago I think? But, if I can include online, about 10 minutes ago :smile:
ily_em
Aww sorry :frown:

if it helps, you're beautiful too :h:

that's what I really wanted :woo:

I joke, that's what they all say :sexface:

About 3 weeks ago. Me and my mate were sitting on a seat during a night out and some random guy came over, introduced himself, told us we were beautiful and to have a good night. Was nice of him :smile:
Reply 68
My driving instructor said my driving the other week was beautiful :h:

Does that count? :puppyeyes: :sad:
Reply 69
Some Turkish gentleman on facebook today :woo:
Eh.... someone called me gorgeous today?

I don't know the last time someone actually said beautiful, though :frown:
I've honestly never been called beautiful, or pretty. I pretty much only get compliments if I have a nice bag or bracelet.
I'm not pretty.
Today by my mommy (A)
Farooqi bean
You must have made quite an impression then:p:

and op, come to think of it, don't think i've ever been called 'beautiful' :frown: sadtimes.

What?! But you ARE beautiful!

And to answer the question: about 5 seconds ago.
The last time was about 20 minutes ago, believe it or not.

I got a friend request on Facebook from a guy called Adnen from Tunisia, who thought I was 'biutifaul' as he put it, when I asked him how he found my profile he said 'bey sey toumoroo!!!' Oh joy.
Reply 75
Just remember the vast majority of time someone says your beautiful. They're lying. They just want to be nice.
Reply 76
the other day whilst working at a mcdonalds drive thru.....by a gay guy, but I'm still counting it
just now by my mother... bless her cotton socks :smile:
Reply 78
Today, in a very strange facebook message :/. The person is not even on my friend list!
Reply 79
xnatalie01x
The last time was about 20 minutes ago, believe it or not.

I got a friend request on Facebook from a guy called Adnen from Tunisia, who thought I was 'biutifaul' as he put it, when I asked him how he found my profile he said 'bey sey toumoroo!!!' Oh joy.

Omg same happened to me today. The whole message just made me cringe.

Latest