Scroll to see replies

I lie to people doing surveys in the street. :teehee:
Vanny17
ok..

You obviously don't know the reference, do you? :rolleyes:

Ah well...
Reply 22
Vanny17
Some people can lie to the point that the lies feels factual. White lies, yellow lies (note my sacasm) are all lies! There is no justification for lies. I hate lies soo much. Have you come across naturally born liars? What are your views on people that blatantly lie to your face! Discuss.

right and you've never ever told a lie in your 10 years of life :rolleyes:
As Cohen said: "I smile when I'm angry, I cheat and I lie, I do what I have to do, to get by".
Vanny17
Your view is rather conflicting but i understand your perceptive, you should lie for fun though, don't you think so?

It's not that you should lie for fun but an example would be that your best mate has just nipped to the tuck shop at school and you and your mates are sitting down. A person hides the drink under their chair. He comes back, asks where it is. You all say 'Don't know' when actually you do. That's the only time or situation I would, it's more of a joke between friends. Me and my mates do it all the time to each other. However, if it gets out of hand I'll speak up :smile:
Reply 25
superwolf
I like lying about unimportant things just for fun. Especially when you have to start making up tons of other lies to support the original lie. OP do you hate me?

I'd suss you out! :sly:
Reply 26
gildartz
right and you've never ever told a lie in your 10 years of life :rolleyes:

No and i amn't ten.
Reply 27
We'll have to agree to disagree then. I'm a fantastic liar - you'd be surprised how useful it is. And lets face it, if most people weren't so bad at it, it wouldn't have such a bad reputation...
Reply 28
Jaz.K
It's not that you should lie for fun but an example would be that your best mate has just nipped to the tuck shop at school and you and your mates are sitting down. A person hides the drink under their chair. He comes back, asks where it is. You all say 'Don't know' when actually you do. That's the only time or situation I would, it's more of a joke between friends. Me and my mates do it all the time to each other. However, if it gets out of hand I'll speak up :smile:

ok...
Reply 29
I lie occasionally. Am I a terrible person?
Yuck
I'd suss you out! :sly:

Wanna bet? Actually people always seem to believe me when I'm lying, and disbelieve me when I'm telling the truth. :ninja:
Reply 31
Eyes don't lie
Reply 32
The average person lies 3 times in every 10 minutes of conversation! We are all natural liars!

Im not gunna lie, im pretty ******* good at lying and fairly proud off it!
I have a friend like that, she lies like its a normal way of life; to the point where I literally don't believe a thing she says. For instance she comes up with stories to tell people about herself if we meet anyone when out, she tells people she's at mine or her dogs dying or her dads flying to china or her brothers got neumonia.. etc etc, just so she never has to say straight out no to people. It gets a little ridiculous! I've told her to just tell me the truth but she seems unable so I've had to excepted it as just how she is...
Vanny17
Some people can lie to the point that the lies feels factual. White lies, yellow lies (note my sacasm) are all lies! There is no justification for lies. I hate lies soo much. Have you come across naturally born liars? What are your views on people that blatantly lie to your face! Discuss.

ohhhh yes defs.
my ex boyf made up stupid lies... and lies to cover up these lies...
my one after turned out the same..
strangley enough i'm now single :P
Reply 35
Lying = :coma:
Reply 36
Lack of Creativity
I lie to people doing surveys in the street. :teehee:

Why? You should haven't taken part in the survey. Your lie and many others would produce inaccurate results.
Reply 37
Vanny17
No and i amn't ten.

i think I'll call ******** on both accounts :rolleyes:
Reply 38
EliseRoseann
I have a friend like that, she lies like its a normal way of life; to the point where I literally don't believe a thing she says. For instance she comes up with stories to tell people about herself if we meet anyone when out, she tells people she's at mine or her dogs dying or her dads flying to china or her brothers got neumonia.. etc etc, just so she never has to say straight out no to people. It gets a little ridiculous! I've told her to just tell me the truth but she seems unable so I've had to excepted it as just how she is...

That's sad really, lies escalatesthe more a person tells lies the more they need to cover it up. The building up would tragically lead to a disastrous climax one day which would be embarassing and cringe worthy to the liar
Reply 39
When people are blatantly lying i just go along with it and keep asking them questions about the lie as if i'm interested. Then a few weeks later i'll ask them something about the same situation and see if they're consistent. Generally i just think they are sad if they've created some kind of alter ego.

Latest

Trending

Trending