The Student Room Group
Stop trolling. Please. I beg you. It's just tragic watching these pathetic attempts.
I-love-Jesus!
as the title says, why do muslims etc follow their religious book called the korma which tells them they can't eat pork, drink, have sex, do drugs or partake in democracy. It is not worth all the hassle. Live your life and be free!

:rofl:

And I agree OP. Partially.
Reply 3
The amount of pathetic trolls you're doing has to be some sort of record. STOP IT.
Reply 4
I am not a troll, so stop being idiots
Reply 5
Cuz dey wanna go heaven innit
Your user name directly contradicts your thread.
Reply 7
I-love-Jesus!
as the title says, why do muslims etc follow their religious book called the korma which tells them they can't eat pork, drink, have sex, do drugs or partake in democracy. It is not worth all the hassle. Live your life and be free!

It's because living in that way can/often lead to what are seen as sinful acts or a mentality that favours the self rather than others e.g. materialism. Obviously that's not to say those that don't live according to a religion are immoral or vain, but ultimately if you believe in God you believe that you will be judged one day in how you lived. The Holy books are a set of guidelines in how to live the right way. At their core are universal values to which we all admire, honesty, loyalty, compassion and friendship.

The distinction between this life and the pending one often creates a mentality that this life be treated as almost prison-like with its temptations. You ultimately accept that you can't do everything you would like and so adhere to that self-control with the promise that all your desires and wishes will eventually be fulfilled after you are judged to have lived a good life.

The word "freedom" doesn't mean the same thing when you talk about religion.
Reply 8
I-love-Jesus!
I am not a troll, so stop being idiots

Yet you have a username that says I-love-jesus and create a tread about how religion is restricting people..:dontknow: ...guess i must've missed something.
Reply 9
WOOO WOOO ALL ABOARD THE TROLL FAIL TRAIN
Korma?

whoa, what religion is getting its scripture from Curry?

is it tasty?

OT: I guess its another one of those things that they dont care about because of there faith? idk, im told they have reasoning for it, but its always been lost on me, hence my Atheism.
I-love-Jesus!

Christianity is pretty restricting too.
Reply 12
DaveSmith99
Christianity is pretty restricting too.

ye i know im talking about religion in general. islam is the most followed religion so i put that one
Nelo Angelo
WOOO WOOO ALL ABOARD THE TROLL FAIL TRAIN

:rofl: at your pic

The OP is either a troll or really stupid, there is sooooo much fail in it is unbelievable
Reply 14
:rofl:

If religion is like a tasty curry, count me in!

Otherwise this thread is a massive fail. Should get an award.
I ate chicken holy book last night.

NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo MY IMAGE
Reply 17
The Cornerstone
:rofl: at your pic

The OP is either a troll or really stupid, there is sooooo much fail in it is unbelievable

i am not stupid, i actually think of myself as very smart

Latest

Trending

Trending